• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones "crashes" a teen's prom party

Jones has been a real piece of shit up until this point but I’d love to see him get his shit together.

god bless his kind soul. should add BREAKING to it too tbh

Lol at you pussios having a cry.

Good one TS.

What a guy, the GOAT!
d58ophT.png

Greg Jackson told him to go out and make some fans.
By the time he comes back to fight, they can afford to buy his ppvs!

No really though, I want Jon back, LHW just sucks without him.

Ban TS and also ban Jones for not being requiered there.

1) Misleading title. Definitely mods should re-name this title and give the TS a yellow card.

2) Jon Jones is obviously trying to rehabilitate his image. He's dragging out the USADA hearings as long as he can, to try and dull their memory of his misdeeds. Hopefully it doesn't work.

There must of been some cocaine residue contaminated powered sugar on top of the birthday cake , Jones noses theses things

<Goldie11><JonesLaugh>

I wonder if Greg Jackson had to tell him to ,... " go get some fans "

"Hey kids I can buy you weed and booze if you need....You girls ever try blow?"

Sounds like a good place with plenty of opportunities for him to do his next stupid thing. Follow up news post regarding this will probably include a mug shot. Isn't that a violation of his parole to be around all those innocent kids.

@RawkyMarciano this cheat and fraud and coward is trying to fix his image
Pathetic attempt. Greg Jackson probably forced him to go get some fans, as a previous poster stated. But he likely still crashed his vehicle while on drugs before crashing the party, and his alterior motive for going to the party was likely another illegal reason.

Once a cheater, forever and everywhere a cheater.

Back