JON Jones blames racism for his lower P4P ranking

Hes was at the top of most peoples p4p lists for nearly a decade ffs. He clearly cant be there above Khabib at this point considering BOTH his last fights were contentious decisions, and the Reyes one aged like shit. And tbh even if you take Khabib out of the equation i'm not sure i'd put Jones over Adesanya or Usman either right now if we are going on recent activity.

The only thing Jones has ever worked 4 times harder for is trying to land himself in jail

BOTH his last fights were contentious decisions
Yep. It's as easy as that.

Jones DOES have a good argument with "I've won 15 world titles, he just won his 4th" - but that's an argument for a GOAT list, not P4P.
P4P is about who's the most proven dominant fighter RIGHT NOW.
Legacy plays a big part too, and that's why Jones couldn't get bumped off the no1 spot by anyone with a few good wins, it took someone undefeated to do it.

94214899-2230-48D0-B578-CF329264D803.jpeg

It's hard to pull the discrimination card when you are a christian american - and the guy you say the americans prefer to you is a russian muslim with a thick accent.

Plenty of americans who hate muslims and "russian commies" - way more than skin color

so is Khabib a white supremacist now?
heps a non aryan muslim, so Jone´s argument is invalid, right now muslims get a lot of hate and prejudice, the fsct is Khabib has been much more dominant than JJ in the last couple years, Bones arguably lost to Reyes, Gus and maybe Marreta, Khabib has wrecked everybody he faced the last 3 years the least (and has never been caught roiding, taking drugs, cheating, eye-poking and so on...)

Jon Jones is one of the most privileged people on the planet. Trying to pull the race card is pathetic. The guy has been given more chances than any athlete I can remember aside from maybe Josh Gordon in the NFL.

These black athletes that pretend to be oppressed are the most annoying people in the world. You're worth million bruh. You are more privileged than anyone.

Yeah, why do so many people look up to some hypocrite whiny bitches. Jones may play the victim card all he wants but P4P is based on recent performances and Khabib more than deserves it over him.

Usually don’t agree with ppl complaining about racism (woodley), but gotta agree with jones here to some extent

hes been the most dominant champ ever yet ppl always find something to nitpick about.

Now apply your own logic to yourself regarding GSP and take a look in the mirror. This post is rich coming from you.

Man Jones has really let this get to him. Not sure why he is worried about it. If he don’t like it then he should go win some fights. He will likely be moved back to 1 if he gets the HW strap.

Jon Jones is one of the most privileged people on the planet. Trying to pull the race card is pathetic. The guy has been given more chances than any athlete I can remember aside from maybe Josh Gordon in the NFL.

These black athletes that pretend to be oppressed are the most annoying people in the world. You're worth million bruh. You are more privileged than anyone.
Hell if it wasn't for the white people would Jon even be making any damn money fighting? lol

Not to worry Jon. Khabib just retired. People will calm down about him soon.

Inb4 Izzy gets the LHW strap over Jan while Jon keeps staying inactive.
Inb4 Izzy moves up to #1 P4P list and Jon starts being salty about it but the racism card won't work in that case either.

Back