• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones before/after steroids... or not?

Prove it and no assuming neither
You think you get 3d delts and traps like these by doing little to no strength training(as GSP admitted) and gymnastics? Sorry, that's a dead giveaway, his traps clearly are of an enhanced user

images

Does not look like the same physique as my before picture.
Well my first pic was well before your “before” pic. So I’m not sure what point you’re making.

You think you get 3d delts and traps like these by doing little to no strength training(as GSP admitted) and gymnastics? Sorry, that's a dead giveaway, his traps clearly are of an enhanced user

images

A starter is a late teenage picture of him.

In terms of steroid abuse in the sport, i think Jon is on the top tier.

He is amongst guys who have so changed and ruined their bodies that he simply cannot compete at a high level without them. So no matter the threat of heightened monitoring, he still has no choice but to try and beat the tests (or now get them exempt him) to avoid going the route of Johny Hendricks.
What is he doing to “beat the tests”? And when did this “change” occur? I posted his pics from his first ufc fight to DC 2...

Well my first pic was well before your “before” pic. So I’m not sure what point you’re making.

How do you know? When is my before-picture from? I have never seen Jones in that condition, and I've watched him since 2010.

images
Lets face it, you have no fucking idea whst youre talking about. Half of you have never trained in your life and wouldnt have a friggin clue what can be obtained naturally. Traps are so damn easy to develop " ooh 3d traps, must be on the juice.
Unless you are a top trainer, shut the fuck up and stop posting horseshit

Lets face it, you have no fucking idea whst youre talking about. Half of you have never trained in your life and wouldnt have a friggin clue what can be obtained naturally. Traps are so damn easy to develop " ooh 3d traps, must be on the juice.

The GOAT had far more natural delta and traps than GSP and claims to have been clean _20200223_165415.JPG

You cant look at the Gsp pic above and not know he’s on the juice ....it’s you that doesn’t have a clue

Jones did have some photos from his time in suspension when he looked buff as hell.
And some old photos where he looks below average.

But for all his fights and weigh-ins I thinks he looks roughly the same.
The difference in muscle definition is often down to lighting.

Jones vs DC 2 (on roids)
57015212003819521.jpg

Jones vs Smith (supposedly after roids)
hqdefault.jpg

Intentionally picked photos with different lighting just to show that perceived shreddedness is often more down to the contrast than anything else

Now - I'm not saying PEDs don't make a huge difference.
Just that I don't necessarily always result in huge visual changes as many Sherdoggers argue.
(There are plenty cases of doping where I never noticed any difference before and after - like Silva, and I'm sure there have been plenty of cases where someone has started looking less buff without it being down to dropping the juice )

How do you know? When is my before-picture from? I have never seen Jones in that condition, and I've watched him since 2010.
Your before pic was from 2013. 5 years after my first pic.

But I’m sure this wont change anything for you....

Jones did have some photos from his time in suspension when he looked buff as hell.
And some old photos where he looks below average.

But for all his fights and weigh-ins I thinks he looks roughly the same.
The difference in muscle definition is often down to lighting.

Jones vs DC 2 (on roids)
57015212003819521.jpg

Jones vs Smith (supposedly after roids)
hqdefault.jpg

Intentionally picked photos with different lighting just to show that perceived shreddedness is often more down to the contrast than anything else

Shredness is down to working out... Steroids does not magically make you buff. His natural physique, in particular delts, went from below average to high average just because he stepped into a gym?

Back