Jon Jones "Amnesty" Condemned by Scott Coker in Rare Disagreement with CSAC

Do you agree with Coker?

• Total voters
Doesn't Coker holds shows in Mohegan Sun, which is on an Indian reservation that requires no drug testing.?

Mohegan sun has in the past been more stringent than CSAC, recently denying a fighter a license due to her poor amateur record.

Actually he does, Bellator is an even playing field, while the UFC allows only fighters who could sell a PPV to cheat.
11mu3l.jpg

Coker is the adult in the room.

The UFC would be a more successful, profitable, respected, and more professionally run organization if the UFC got rid of Dana and hired Scott.

What took place with all this shit was an absolute scandal.

Doesn't Coker holds shows in Mohegan Sun, which is on an Indian reservation that requires no drug testing.?

I’m not criticizing you, but this whole debacle is not about having a clean sport, it’s about a level playing field.

No fighter should be given special treatment over another.

Wild. Since Coker has always been for the fighter...

This is Coker who gave Cro Cop three weeks advance notice of the date that Mike Mazzullii was coming to test him...

Scott Coker low key bringing integrity back to MMA.

He put the HW division back on the map after Dana fucked it up, and its only been a few years since and Dana has fucked it up again already.

Dana's now minting money from WMMA, which is another product of Coker.

So, what I'm saying is... Scott Coker is Batman to Dana's Joker

Scott Coker's face:

The product of BJ Penn and Mark Hunt fucking.

When he starts testing I will take what he says seriously. If you really care so much you would actually test to make sure your fighters are safe. The if you don't know it can't hurt you defense to PED usage is not enough if you are going to take this stance.

How is it his job to drug test independent contractors?

I thought it was such a miniscule trace that had zero performance enhancing ability. I would have guessed an open minded Coker would see the distinction.

If Scott was smart he would change the branding and then they would actually maybe have a shot at competing with the UFC for real...

Agreed with Coker.

This is the first time I've ever seen a fighter get, not just a hall pass for testing positive but also a hall pass for testing positive in the future.

Wouldn't be surprised if Boner uses this as a way to micro dose.

It's really amazing to have a fighter admit on live TV that he had taken steroids previously, be busted X amount of times and still able to actively compete.

AndyDana.jpg

"Jon Jones must enjoy being untouchable."
"I know the feeling, Andy."

Back