Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

Authorities should take this seriously and investigate this properly. From Jesse's behaviour it just seems like she's even afraid to get Jon into trouble for fear of what he will do to her once he gets out. Which is now.

And for him to headbutt a cop car? Normally when people see the cops after they've done something illegal or foolish, they are afraid and get their shit together, and behave. Jon went off on the other end and escalated things even more. I mean how fucked up do you have to be provoke the cops after you just physically abused your partner.

I like to see Jon fight but they need to send him to prison for a couple of years so he think he can really think about his ways. Somehow I just don't think anything will change him, because he doesn't see anything wrong with himself.

Wow, dude, you're such a great person!

Here I am thinking, "Wow, if I was with someone who had substance abuse issues that violently impact my children, I may need to get my children away from this person", as a non-empathetic sociopath, but here you are, a super great, caring empathetic person thinking "How do I fix this abuser's problems???"
Have you considered running for office? We really need more empathetic people who have no pragmatic, reasonable solutions to grave problems other than "Have you tried FEELING SORRY for people?"

Help and understand, but these things aren't just a case of blame everyone involved.

Empathy isn't the opposite of pragmatism, it's just a different way of looking at it.

At the end of the day, I can't do anything about it, you can't do anything about it, but what we can both do is try not to blame the victim. Blame Jon, and only Jon.

I can blame the victim and will continue to do so because I don't live in a fantasy world where I talk about things like "Victim Blaming" on a karate site because it sounds like something that some girl somewhere would like.

No one here is trying to fuck you bro, she's an idiot and so is he. I feel bad for her children.

Blaming victims is the most embarrassing stance you can take, but okay, have at it. Victim blaming is literally an inability to accept criticism that isn't even directed at you.

That's how stupid it is. It doesn't get any sillier.

But it's your life, friend, you do you.

From 15 years of her behavior, it seems like she's scared that her payday and lifestyle will change if Jon gets in trouble. She's had zero fear when this has happened to other people.
That's certainly a good point. She knows Jon better than most people, so the fact that she stayed with him for so long says a lot. But then again it's very common for a lot of victims to keep giving their abusers multiple chances. Eventually some of them end up dead because one day the abuser takes it too far. Hopefully this is a wake up call, because Jon isn't gonna change anything.

Let's see what the legal system is going to do now. If he doesn't go to jail at least for a week, system is rigged.

Yeah the details make it much worse . Let's see if the UFC gives him his 7th chance.

In front of the kids too. What a shit bag. She has been his fiancée for 17 years. What a shit show.

as someone said above. She likes the celeb status and millionaire lifestyle. she doesn't have to work. if she leaves him she's not getting a dime. jones is too smart to get married and sign a contract.
That’s silly. Child support alone would set her and her children for life.

If it’s been posted, sorry, just merge. This is per TMZ.
According to a Vegas Metro PD arrest report, cops were called to Caesars Palace around 5:08 AM for a "domestic disturbance" in a hotel room ... involving a white female who was "bleeding from her nose/mouth" and a "black male adult who is a professional MMA fighter."

When police arrived, they spotted Jon walking near the hotel, where they stopped and detained him.

Cops say 34-year-old Jones became "irate and smashed his head onto the front hood of the LVMPD patrol vehicle," leaving a medium-sized dent, as well as chips in the paint.

Jesse told police "Jon came back and was not very happy." When they asked her if things turned physical, she replied "Umm not too physical but a little bit yeah."

When cops asked what she meant, Jesse said, "he touch the back of my head and pulled my hair a little bit but he did not hit me or anything."

However, cops said they noticed blood on her lip, which she said was because they were dry. Police also say they saw blood on her sweatshirt.

Cops checked Jon and Jesse's hotel room, and say they saw blood on the bedsheets.

When detectives were leaving the scene, they note Jesse was concerned about when Jon would be released from county jail.

As for who called the police, Jesse went down to a security booth to ask for an additional room key around 4:30 AM. A security guard said she saw blood on her person, and asked Jesse if she was okay. The guard claimed Jesse then began to cry and said she was scared to return to her room.

2dcdca46cecc45c18c530b284fa5f424_md.jpg

He also eye poked the cop car....

Back