Jon Jones ‘Chael Sonnen is the worst trash talker’

James Vick wasn't a very good trash talker either!

He’s a hell of a lot better than Jones at trash talking.

Chael's trashtalk is great for pulling fan interest and entertainment value, but it does nothing to 'get inside his opponents' heads' except the super sensitive ones. Most of the time he's just talking about how great he is. And his insults are over the top and sometimes just beyond ridiculous (Did you hear when I said he tried to feed a carrot to a bus?). His mic work is 100% for the fans.

Chael would have Jones' lisping sugar sweet ass crying in a real trash talking fest. Jones' only response would be, "I'm going to kill you."

Why do we care what Jon Jones says? He is talking about what others say, but Jon has lied out of his teeth for years about roiding/failing PED tests, and STILL claims hes innocent.. so he is hardly one to talk. A real man would own up to the fact that he obviously cheated.

Why do we care what Jon Jones says? He is talking about what others say, but Jon has lied out of his teeth for years about roiding/failing PED tests, and STILL claims hes innocent.. so he is hardly one to talk. A real man would own up to the fact that he obviously cheated.
Jones is innocent

Jones is innocent

Lol that troll gets old after a while bro. You can't repeat the exact same comment 50 times in a row.

He's failed 3 USADA tests, 2 of them were back to back title fights for steroids, his own brother failed steroid tests, as did people in his camp around him. He hid from USADA under a cage for 8 hours and they acknowledged this and were pissed off about it (atleast that is what Joe Rogan said.) He also is a notorious about cheating on his wife over the years, and cheats in the cage by eyepoking people endlessly. So yes he is a cheater in all ways :D

Jones is saying that because Chael’s trash talking legit pissed him off

Lol that troll gets old after a while bro. You can't repeat the exact same comment 50 times in a row.

He's failed 3 USADA tests, 2 of them were back to back title fights for steroids, his own brother failed steroid tests, as did people in his camp around him. He hid from USADA under a cage for 8 hours and they acknowledged this and were pissed off about it (atleast that is what Joe Rogan said.) He also is a notorious about cheating on his wife over the years, and cheats in the cage by eyepoking people endlessly. So yes he is a cheater in all ways :D

You sound like a soccer mom.

Just shut up.

You sound like a soccer mom.

Just shut up.

Soccer moms tell pure facts back to back with 0 bias or opinion injected? I learned something new today. Please point me to a part of my paragraph where i injected opinion about Jon jones cheating. I look forward to being corrected! I am sure USADA does too since i am just quoting their results.

<mma4>

This is true.

Sonnen is like that dork from high school who is the leader of a group of outcasts, who all think hes cool, but the guy is a corny dork

For example how he talked about jones hiding under the gym ring for multiple hours. Truth behind it

Chael is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

But for real, Mr. Sonnen is the smartest guy to ever play the game. He is also unfazed by what others say in return.

Every fight Fedor won post pride years he seemed to really lay the hammer down on the trash talkers. Not that I think it turns him into a beast when an opponent tries it, I dont think it matters. JBG may be just serving up Karma to those who dare bad mouth his prophet. Jesus bled.

Jones just mad Chael told the truth about Jones roiding his whole career

Dll5tS0UcAA845n.jpg

Funny how these clowns quote shit this individual supposedly has said like if he was some kind of great thinker, poet , philosopher or some shit like that while the freaking guy is just the quintessential douchebag.

Back