• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Has Turned P*ss

There is a thread exactly like this EVERY SINGLE DAY! Dang it's getting boring. What is the point? What needs to be said, that hasn't been said yet? Nothing.

Jon lives in a lot of peoples' heads rent-free and this is how they validate each other and pretend they aren't weird sociopaths

So what man? All this crying is so fucking annoying.

He achieve all he wanted in the UFC.
If he wants a easy fight on his way out so be it.

He's not in his prime anymore, he probably doesn't even have the same drive. So he should get KOed like 5 times before taking an easy retirement fight?

If that is the case, he shouldn't be holding up the division for legacy fights. If he made the commitment to HW and being champion, he should defend the belt like every other champion. Legacy fights should be non-title. I am all for Stipe vs Jon and really want to see the fight. But he should be fighting the winner of Blaydes/Aspinal since they are the interim champs.

I personally like the Stipe fight and am very excited to see it. But it shouldn't be taking place over the rightful top contender/interim champ just cause wants to build his legacy.

Love this threads. So Jon makes the fights, right? If Dana wants Stipe/Jones, then that is what Jon does. He can say 'Nope I want to fight X' and then Dana will strip him of the belt and cut him. Has happened before.

Stipe/Jones is a great fight from a marketing point of view. If Stipe wins, he beat the GOAT and will fight Tom next. If Jon wins he is the GOAT who beat the most decorated HW and fights Tom next. If it's a double KO, we all get a free steak sandwich.

Jon Jones is a can. Always has been, always will be.

If that is the case, he shouldn't be holding up the division for legacy fights. If he made the commitment to HW and being champion, he should defend the belt like every other champion. Legacy fights should be non-title. I am all for Stipe vs Jon and really want to see the fight. But he should be fighting the winner of Blaydes/Aspinal since they are the interim champs.

I personally like the Stipe fight and am very excited to see it. But it shouldn't be taking place over the rightful top contender/interim champ just cause wants to build his legacy.

I understand the point of holding up the division and I know it's fucked up. But if they were to make Jones vs. Stipe for nothing it would be kind of weird.

He's not in his prime anymore, he probably doesn't even have the same drive. So he should get KOed like 5 times before taking an easy retirement fight?
he should vacate the belt then....why should the rest of the division be clogged up because he doesn't want to take hard fights....

I understand the point of holding up the division and I know it's fucked up. But if they were to make Jones vs. Stipe for nothing it would be kind of weird.

It would be strange yes, and there really is no way around it so they have to do a title fight. I think it's just the timing that Blaydes/Aspinal should go first.

In terms of a non-tilte fight, only would have been if Jon fought him before going for the title.

weird? you are telling me that can't just make another bmf belt? or call it a legacy/retirement match?

He's earned it. He is the most decorated champion in the sport.

He should avoid Tom.
But avoiding Tom and everyone else except Stipe should mean giving up the belt so Tom can reign and defend...since y'know...he's willing to.

Right! I agree. So he shouldn't be champion.

He got all he wanted? Give up the belt then.

Back