• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Has Turned P*ss

Another Jon Jones thread on sherdog, they should change the name of the site too JonDog.. Instead of all this crying, how about you little pieces of shit make a petition and send it to Jones. That would be a plan rather than crying like homos on here all day.
We're all adults here so let's stop sugar coating it and call a spade a spade. This guy used to be a killer but has now turned into Floyd Mayweather, only taking fights with zero risk to preserve his "unbeaten" record. The mental gymnastics he is displaying to avoid fighting Aspinall is an absolute disgrace.

The comment about everyone being an adult on sherdog is a stretch. I would say entitled toilet shit stains who can't seem to accept choices and who whine and pout about it.

Also Jones has a loss on his record and is not undefeated. But I do get a kick at Sherdog posters calling UFC fighters Puss. Just because you watch the sport does not mean you are not a pussy or not a puss.
he should vacate the belt then....why should the rest of the division be clogged up because he doesn't want to take hard fights....
Why should Jones vacate the belt as that is Dana's Job. If Jones wants to fight Stipe then that is his right but he is under no obligation to give up the belt because Tom is crying. Dana White should do that if he wants because of jones injury, as i do not hold that on Jones. Jon is not Aspinalls coach or manager, he owes him nothing, and that is what Aspinall is getting.

Last edited:
Another fresh and new take on this situation, totally warranted the 155,000,223 thread because none of those others covered this topic. Oh wait, except they did, almost verbatim lol.

So what man? All this crying is so fucking annoying.

He achieve all he wanted in the UFC.
If he wants a easy fight on his way out so be it.

He's not in his prime anymore, he probably doesn't even have the same drive. So he should get KOed like 5 times before taking an easy retirement fight?
He's not in his prime anymore, but he is still the acting HW champion. So he should fight the number 1 contender, like a champion should.

you know the saying. If you're not shitting, get off the pot.

I actually like Jones to an extent and of course he's one of the goats of this sport, but him acting like fighting stipe is the absolute biggest of deals is a bit silly at this point. Jones knows what his ppv buy margin and potential is. Jones is a 600k-850km guy. His last ppv was estimated at 750K~825K, and that was his long long awaited HW debut after a 3 year hiatus.

If jones wants to fight stipe so be it, but why not just vacate the title now and let guys like Blaydes, Gane, Aspinall and Pavlovic have a crack? These guys don't even get to have championship aspirations, and a legacy of being a champion all because jon will come in, win a fight, Wait 2 years to fight a retired fighter, then retire with the belt. That's like 2 years between him winning it and someone else having an opporutinty to fight for it. They are just going to promote the interim champ anyways if he retires, So what's the point of this fight at all? for any of us fans what do we get out of them giving Stipe this title shot? Do we not want to watch fighters fight for titles while they are at their best, rather than hold up the whole division for jon jones, the main character of mma?

Last edited:
Lol Imagine Stipe being the easier fight...and fighting him makes you a puss AHAHAHHAHA

Who is Tom Aspinall really? ....like what has this guy done ...beat the white Derrick Lewis in Sergei pav ... And smashed Marcin Tybura....ohhh snapp. Dudes a killer...

Meanwhile Stipe is one of the most Decorated HW champions whos fought nothing but top tier opponents for most of his career and he's fighting the LHW Goat in Jones...

But yes...Tom is more deserving because Dana made him a interim champion so he could sell a PPv when jones got hurt ....

Hahahahahah..HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ask any of the top 10 current UFC HW's who they would rather fight, Tom or Stipe? Guarantee every one says Miocic. And it isn't not because Stipe is the (currently) better fighter, it's because he is CLEARLY the less dangerous matchup.

Aspinall is 7-1 since joining the UFC, with 7 finishes, 6 "Performance of the Night" awards, and a fight he lost because he blew his knee out 15 seconds in. He did that in a little under 4 years. He holds wins over 4 of the current top 10 UFC heavyweights, and could have had a 5th if it wasn't for the knee giving out. What more does he need to do?

Since Tom joined the UFC, Jones has fought 1 time, and Stipe 2 times. For what it is worth, Stipe has gone 2-2 in his last four fights (dating back to 2018) and been KO'd twice.

Tom is considerably younger than Jones, and 11 years younger than Miocic. Aspinall is a big, strong young guy with good skills, but you would rather watch Jones dominate a geriatric retired fighter than someone who could actually present a challenge to your little brony? What happened to Jon wanting those "fear and excitement feelings again" and to challenge himself?

So yes... Tom is 100% more deserving than Stipe.

You can't blame Aspinall for the UFC making a stupid decision, it's not his fault. This fucking mess is completely and entirely the UFC's fault. The whole point of an interim title is to have someone fill the role while the champ is sidelined, they they unify the titles when the champ returns. Not have separate title defenses for mulitple champs in the same weightclass, that shit is retarded. That is EXACTLY two of the criticisms Dana himself made in the early UFC days regarding boxing. Remember when Dana boasted about the top contenders fight the champs in the UFC and boxing was ridiculous for fighters ducking. That multiple titles in each division is stupid and confusing.

Jones' fan and Miocic's fans would watch that fight if there was no title on the line anyways. Both Jones and Miocic are not long for the fight game, and will be gone for good. Why Dana and the UFC aren't trying to build Tom up is boggling to me.

Throwing support to two fighters who are likely one and done, instead of propping up your next best fighter at HW to fill the void for the next 5-6 years? Strip Jones, make the winner of Blaydes and Aspinall the undisputed champ, and let his own ego work against him. Jon, Dana and Stipe can have their "legacy" 3-way into retirement, and the HW division can move on properly.

Knowing Jon and his ego, Dana would at least get one or two more fights out of him that way. Jon would at least want to try taking the title from Tom (after retiring Stipe) and if Jon loses, I could see him trying once more to prove it wasn't a fluke.

He just beat the interim HW champ. You want him to face another Interim HW champ rather than the HW with the most title defense who was promised a shot? That's cowardice?

Weird

Jones didn't beat an interim champ, he won a vacant belt.

If that is the case, he shouldn't be holding up the division for legacy fights. If he made the commitment to HW and being champion, he should defend the belt like every other champion. Legacy fights should be non-title. I am all for Stipe vs Jon and really want to see the fight. But he should be fighting the winner of Blaydes/Aspinal since they are the interim champs.

I personally like the Stipe fight and am very excited to see it. But it shouldn't be taking place over the rightful top contender/interim champ just cause wants to build his legacy.

This guy gets it. Proper post. I am a Miocic fan, but he has no business being in a title fight right now. It's a sham and an insult to Tom and the fans. Jon vs. Stipe would have been a relevant and exciting fight, 6 or 7 years ago. Now, it's like Royce Gracie fighting Matt Hughes.

I understand the point of holding up the division and I know it's fucked up. But if they were to make Jones vs. Stipe for nothing it would be kind of weird.

The real Jones fan and Miocic fans will watch the fight regardless. The title only serves to show how little the UFC thinks of their fans. No legitimate knowledgeable fight fan thinks this is a valid title fight. It's a fucking sideshow to stroke Dana and Jon's egos.

Another Jon Jones thread on sherdog, they should change the name of the site too JonDog.. Instead of all this crying, how about you little pieces of shit make a petition and send it to Jones. That would be a plan rather than crying like homos on here all day.

The comment about everyone being an adult on sherdog is a stretch. I would say entitled toilet shit stains who can't seem to accept choices and who whine and pout about it.

Also Jones has a loss on his record and is not undefeated. But I do get a kick at Sherdog posters calling UFC fighters Puss. Just because you watch the sport does not mean you are not a pussy or not a puss.

Why should Jones vacate the belt as that is Dana's Job. If Jones wants to fight Stipe then that is his right but he is under no obligation to give up the belt because Tom is crying. Dana White should do that if he wants because of jones injury, as i do not hold that on Jones.
Then Dana should strip him. But he should vacate his belt if he's uncomfortable fighting the cream of the crop in 2024.

Even someone as senile as Hill vacated the belt due to injury.....

Last edited:
Lol Imagine Stipe being the easier fight...and fighting him makes you a puss AHAHAHHAHA

Who is Tom Aspinall really? ....like what has this guy done ...beat the white Derrick Lewis in Sergei pav ... And smashed Marcin Tybura....ohhh snapp. Dudes a killer...

Meanwhile Stipe is one of the most Decorated HW champions whos fought nothing but top tier opponents for most of his career and he's fighting the LHW Goat in Jones...

But yes...Tom is more deserving because Dana made him a interim champion so he could sell a PPv when jones got hurt ....

Hahahahahah..HAHAHAHAHAHA
are you trolling. By your logic, 60 yr Mike Tyson was a better fight for Usyk to take than Fury.......

Then Dana should strip him. But he should obligate his belt if he's uncomfortable fighting the cream of the crop in 2024.

Even someone as senile as Hill vacated the belt due to injury.....

What you should do is contact Dana and tell him just that as jones is not obligated to vacate anything. It is not his job to pacify or even care about you or your interests. That is Dana;s job if you feel Aspinall should be fighting instead of Stipe.

I am guessing that cream of the crop is Aspinall ? As I said, the Stipe fight was already on the books before Aspinall was a top division contender fighting for the belt. So, he can wait for his time on the line and if it does not happen he has to accept it and move on like an adult. Something a lot children on here have a hard time doing which is accepting choices.

Last edited:
Jon did make his career on fighting past their prime fighters so I dunno
On that note, maybe Jon should call out Fedor.

Fedor has fought more recently than Stipe and won more recently than Stipe.

weird? you are telling me that can't just make another bmf belt? or call it a legacy/retirement match?

I thought about suggesting another fake ass belt but didn't want 200 notifications of people telling me to go fuck my self, lol.

I don't like the idea either but I think that the UFC thins that selling it as a HW title fight will do better numbers than a legacy fight.

But to be honest, if they sold it as a retirement fight, big promotion, the last chance to see the UFC GOAT, etc., I think they would do very solid numbers.

Why should Jones vacate the belt as that is Dana's Job. If Jones wants to fight Stipe then that is his right but he is under no obligation to give up the belt because Tom is crying. Dana White should do that if he wants because of jones injury, as i do not hold that on Jones. Jon is not Aspinalls coach or manager, he owes him nothing, and that is what Aspinall is getting.
He should be stripped already because its been over a year since he fought last, and he won't fight again until November...which is closer to 2 years.

So what man? All this crying is so fucking annoying.

He achieve all he wanted in the UFC.
If he wants a easy fight on his way out so be it.

He's not in his prime anymore, he probably doesn't even have the same drive. So he should get KOed like 5 times before taking an easy retirement fight?

Then fight Stipe and keep your mouth shut. Don't talk about legacy or that Stipe is the "heavyweight GOAT" because this isn't a legacy fight and Stipe is far from what he used to be. Jon is a pussy, period.

Back