• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Fitch and milk

Cows milk is bad for you, yeah. I thought everyone knew this these days.

Drink almond or rice milk

Rice milk is processed from brown rice and usually contains rice syrup, evaporated cane juice or some other natural sweetener. It is typically fortified with calcium or vitamin D. Rice milk also usually contains arsenic, in fact most do. The amount is slightly higher than the safe limit.

Rice syrup and cane juice isn't exactly healthy either.
As for almond milk, better off eating the almond itself. Though its a decent alternative if you're lactose intolerant.

Rice milk is processed from brown rice and usually contains rice syrup, evaporated cane juice or some other natural sweetener. It is typically fortified with calcium or vitamin D. Rice milk also usually contains arsenic, in fact most do. The amount is slightly higher than the safe limit.

Rice syrup and cane juice isn't exactly healthy either.
As for almond milk, better off eating the almond itself. Though its a decent alternative if you're lactose intolerant.

Mind you, they have lactose-free milk now. Unless you're outright allergic to milk protein (in which case you would die if you drank some anyway), you should be able to drink that. I drink lactose-free milk (not the shit with Lactaid in it), and I find it's pretty decent. It tastes a bit more skimmed than it actually is (2% partly skimmed will taste a lot like 1% skimmed), but it does the job.

fitchmilk.jpeg

I work with a kid who has autism ( he needs a device to talk for him on his iphone )
he was normal until he was 6, had his shots, the very next day was completely different and was later diagnosed with autism.
Also, not all milk is the same, for instance in canada and europe, it has infinitely less pesticides, steroids, hormones etc than the U.S milk does.

that goes for all food in the USA, thats why there is so many fat people that live in the States.

Canada has an epicly growing obesity population as well. It sickens me as a health care provider that people would allow themselves to become like this.

I drink a liter of milk a day. Sometimes I have to take a shit more often than usual but it's alright.

Amen! More milk = more shit. But chocolate milk is good, drink that kids...don't spend money on powder shit

I'm tall, naturally muscular, and have wide shoulders, and am very durable now in my 20's. I think that's because I drank large bowls of cereal in milk as a kid on a consistent basis. I'm the only one of my brothers and family members who drank this much milk. I am the tallest member of my family, and also the strongest. Wouldn't be surprise if it was because I was drinking second-hand cow-roids.

Or it could be your genetic traits are slightly different.

I'm tall, naturally muscular, and have wide shoulders, and am very durable now in my 20's. I think that's because I drank large bowls of cereal in milk as a kid on a consistent basis. I'm the only one of my brothers and family members who drank this much milk. I am the tallest member of my family, and also the strongest. Wouldn't be surprise if it was because I was drinking second-hand cow-roids.

Yup, same with me. I am taller and bigger than anyone in my family and I used to drink a shit load of milk. I was very durable until my early 20's then bones started breaking very easily. I had to stop ingesting dairy due to a weird intolerance that popped up out of nowhere. Now I dont break any bones anymore, but the pain from my previous injuries is becoming too much. Now I just started ostiobyflex. Hopefully that works. 13 years of skateboarding in hopes to become pro isn't recommended. Fighting was much easier on my body lol

Back