Joking about Ronda commiting suicide shouldn't be tolerated

I'm OK with joking about her getting her shit pushed in, but joking about her committing suicide is pretty fucked up.

It just shows the immaturity.

anonymity is on their side.

No, I agree. Instead we will take bets on how fat she will be in 12 months.

Yeah in all seriousness Rhonda very much acts like she has some slight mental health issues, and there is a history in her family.
I think that is pushing it too far.

It really shouldnt..but we have a bunch of man children on here.

Mods act accordingly. Ty.

They also don't do shit about retards making fun of a kid with a disease, so don't get your hopes up they do something about this.

I think Sherbros are just really concerned. I mean, Ronda is such a likeable individual. Honestly, people are just worried she might do something terrible after this. She was such a good person to everyone.

Doesn't really matter what kind of asswipe she is. That kind of joking is fucked up.

But I'm sure the lot of you are just self-proclaimed high tier alpha males that don't have to show any class.

As long as Travis is around to give her babies we won't have to worry about her suicide.

I would be worried about her buffalo wing binges if anything.

I am a Ronda hater but honestly I am a bit concerned about her mental welfare after this loss.

i dont give a shit about britney spears, but rondas been a great champ and has done a lot for the sport.

maybe have some respect for that, and wish her well on her retirement.

Well, she already committed career suicide.

on the other hand shes been the first great champ in wmma history, and you are some twat who will never be known by anyone. maybe im wrong, but its unlikely.

Presumably those who jest of somebody's mental state, when considering their very life might be in some kind of balance are the same cunts who won't mock you in person.
It's a standing joke in society for those with mental illness and we let this bullshit slide through the cracks.
You can't "fighter bash" but you can laugh at a person with a fragile state of mind.
Fuck you Sherdog and your cuntish modding.

Ronda is an asshole by persona but I don't call for her life to end.
Any one person who encourages it is a cunt with no place in civilisation.

Back