Movies JOKER: FOLIE A DEUX (Final Trailer, post #438)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt too sure about this when I heard it was gonna be a jukebox musical and that teaser trailer a couple months back kinda did not do it for me, but I'll be dipped in shit, these bastards manged to pull me back in with this new trailer
I loved Joker and this captures that vibe perfectly, consider me fully piqued again, my bros

the early reviews rolling in from Venice Film Festival are fuckin’ R O U G H

Todd Phillips—proof that even hacks get lucky sometimes

To be fair the first one was a divisive film and didn’t score that great and a lot of critics hated it. So my mind is still open.

LOL @ most of you not remembering critics weren't kind to the first Joker film.

Think it currently has a 53% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

I'll wait for more trustworthy sources of critique before judging if its worth paying to go and watch.

I wasnt too sure about this when I heard it was gonna be a jukebox musical and that teaser trailer a couple months back kinda did not do it for me, but I'll be dipped in shit, these bastards manged to pull me back in with this new trailer
I loved Joker and this captures that vibe perfectly, consider me fully piqued again, my bros

Same
Wish they went WAY more circus freakshow with this one, hope movie have some

LOL @ most of you not remembering critics weren't kind to the first Joker film.

Think it currently has a 53% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

I'll wait for more trustworthy sources of critique before judging if its worth paying to go and watch.
critics were right <BC1>

IGN gave it a 5/10 in their review.

[<dunn]

IGN have fucklong history of being mediocre/incopetent at review shit

They started with videogames way before let their retardness reach other media
God-Hand-IGN-1024x610.png

Gameplay was by far best trait of it too
19469391131603273406.JPG

"12 years ago, IGN gave a 3/10 review to "God Hand", which lead to low sales numbers and the unfortunate closure of Clover Studios. Today, God Hand stands on a pedestal as one of the best action games ever made. A reminder to do your research and never take a single opinion for granted. "​

"Wow, 73 Metascore and IGN's review stands as the only negative review for the game, almost completely tanking what could've been a positive Metascore. 9.1 user score, as well."

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-godfather.gif

One of best PS2 studios ever closed because IGN, biggest VG site of these days had a reviewer that can call his dad uncle too, nevah forget

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back