JOINT PAIN,TENDONITIS, BROKEN BONES--free trial

I had no idea that the FDA did NOT have to approve supplements. Sweet! As the second poster in this thread, I would like a trial please.

Re-injured broken hand, didn't go to the doctor to see if i broke it again. Sore shoulder from lifting just got cranked a couple days ago in training, at this rate i'll be a broken piece of shit in a week. Hook me up leverage.tv! lets see if this stuff does what you claim..

Everyone on this thread has a free bottle comming just check you PM for instructions.

take care

I have a messed up knee/foot from thai boxing that still bothers me a bit, can I get the hook up too? I take Celadren, and glucosamine but its not really killing the pain too much. I actually bought a few bottles from you, but would try it at a higher dosage if I had more coming.

Save us both the time and don't send me a bottle. I've seen your "studies".

aw man i wanna test some i just started havingknee problems and i dont know how to approach this

I just replied to the PM, and an email regarding their "free sample" of the cAMPED that they had going on their website. I was the third to respond to that. So we'll see what comes of this. Check leverage.tv..... your move.

Some of you know me here, some of you don't. Needles to say. Studies are simple. You argue any supplement/food additive both ways at all times. Look at glutamine, it can be aruged in so many ways that it isn't even funny. Some people call it a waste. Others rave about it and get benefits from it. Look at creatine, how else could you explain non responders?

With that being said, I have had a shoulder injury from grappling for over a year now. Numerous PT sessions etc had done nothng for it. I took Cissus for two months straight, and I would say it is 50% better, also my knee aches from surgery two years ago are gone. Now I know some people will flame away etc. I don't like many supps, I don't believe in very many of them, but I back Cissus 100% especially for a boxer or grappler.

Any questions or flames just PM me no reason to dirty up a thread.

Back