Join this thread if you kinda always thought this superfight was too good to be true

barillas

🔥CHAMA Belt🔥
@Brown
Reaction score
I knew some shit would happen, it's like some predestination is running on this game, Conor winning two gold belts wasn't supposed to happen so fast.

It was in the back of my head but we were so close man. So damn close.

Yeah.

Something about Conor makes Brazilian champs bodies fall apart the weeks leading up to the fight.

Maybe we'll get this fight for UFC 200... that's a fight that would be a great addition.

I was more suprised that Conor wanted to step up and challenge so fast. I didn't see RDA pulling out. If anything this is the best time for RDA to fight Conor at LW before he gets accustomed to the weight class and has some fights there already

Real injury or not those guys are just too dumb, fighters should really get more prejudiced one way or another when getting injured, they just need to train smarter, we the fans are always made idiots for expecting those great fights.

Conor called it in that interview....all the Superfight hype and nothing happens

I'll sign on

This is MMA we aren't allowed to have nice things

Hell it's a miracle Aldo eventually showed up let alone a super fight

Next

BREAKING:
Multiple sources confirms Bruce Buffer pulls out due to vocal cord injury!

Right, a superfight when 1 guy has 0 title defenses and the other has 1 title defense. What a joke.

I don't believe fights will happen until after the weigh-in anymore. Injuries are what made me start to lose interest in boxing too.

The numbers and revenue when all said is done will speak for itself.

Zuffa is smart. I doubt RDA is injured. The headlines and press they'll get from this story of "RDA pulling out" will only increase the attention of this match when set at a later date.

I don't believe fights will happen until after the weigh-in anymore. Injuries are what made me start to lose interest in boxing too.
Really, I don't watch much boxing.
I thought they had less of this bullshit, could give me some examples of great fighters pulled over because of injuries? Thanks

Was never really a super fight in my eyes, it was just more of a guy returning to his natural weight class.

Back