Johny Hendricks sings about not making weight

giphy.gif

Conflicted on this one. Want to really like it, but something is holding me back. Maybe it's the fact that I'll never be able to sink my teeth into a juicy BIGG RIGG STEAKHOUSE steak.

giphy.gif

Just trying to be as funny as askrins video from the other day. Johnny is the worst.

~DaViD~

I didn't know Hendricks could sing like that. Man, he's got a career avenue for himself after fighting.

Why did Hendricks have to go and make me a fan again? After all his bitching and whining, and all the attempted homo-rape (not that there's anything aside from rape wrong with that...) in the cage, he does this and I'm a fucking fan again... :( :) ?

Oh well, fuck it. Dude brings it when people just stand infront of him, and he knows he can't win fights nor make it to another TS with a point fighting mindset.

I appreciate the effort. Not as good as Ben's, but I respect Johny for taking a shot at himself after missing weight.

Also, "Meatball Parmigiana" is the name of the dish/hero. Not "Meatball Parmesan." There's no Parmesan cheese in there. Common misunderstanding. Any other fat Italian-Americans on here?

pretty bad but I lol'd

At least he could have a career in singing.

Back