Johny Hendricks misses weight

Haha I posted that go home & be a family man picture earlier today & wished I had this kind of photoshop skill. On a sidenote Hendricks' hair cut looks good in this picture he should keep it that way.
You were my muse bro.

Just watch, he'll move up to MW and take that as an opportunity to walk around at 235. This fat fuck.

Another casualty of usada, gsp wanted him tested and he refused when they fought, big indicator. He looked like he would pass out yesterday, glad I don't have to cut weight to criticize.

He looked and sounded like death, too. This guy needs him some diuretics, or someone to look after him 24 hours a day and make sure he isn't sneaking in some pizza. He doesn't seem to have the will to keep himself in fighting shape.

In other news, sky is blue and grass is green.

Him and Ray Borg need to fuckin' go. Completely and habitually unprofessional the both of them.

Wow. I mean, I'm glad I don't gotta make weight because I'd fail too... but goddamn.

No way this ends well for Hendricks.

Didn't his team say he was "only a pound away"?

I can't wait to hear the excuses this time. Every single camp he says "Everything has been awful before now but FINALLY things are going well! There won't be any problems this time and I'm better than ever!!!"

And then he misses weight, blames everyone but himself, loses the fight, blames everyone but himself, and then gets angry when people express their disappointment and say he should move to MW or retire.

Just move up, maybe he'll start starching guys at MW just like he used to at WW.... How do you expect to perform after all those tough weight cuts...

Must be the only thing he does miss........he ain't missing them fries!

Just make professional weight missers like him, Gastelum and Lineker etc move up - or get cut.

The most incredible fall from grace in MMA history.

Stringent USADA testing and the IV ban has destroyed his career.

Just pull his fat ass from the card. I really don't care to see him fight.

Back