johny hendricks - i can make the weight

Hendricks looking for a new career since Thompson beat him like a red headed step child

Phew - I thought Hendricks was saying he could make lightweight ... wow.

Don't get the hate for Hendricks at all. At the end of the day he's always been good people and that's all that matters.

Don't get the hate for Hendricks at all. At the end of the day he's always been good people and that's all that matters.
For me it starts with the constant "I should have won" in fights he loses. He actually cried, tears, in a post-fight interview. And after the absolute shellacking that Thompson just smashed onto him, he's going to go with the Diaz brothers classic, "I lost because he wouldn't let me hit him"? Come on.

ha, whats with all these wrestlers doing song parodies?

He can make heavyweight, no doubt.

For me it starts with the constant "I should have won" in fights he loses. He actually cried, tears, in a post-fight interview. And after the absolute shellacking that Thompson just smashed onto him, he's going to go with the Diaz brothers classic, "I lost because he wouldn't let me hit him"? Come on.
You should try and put yourself in his shoes. Guy lost bs decisions to Lawler and GSP in title fights. You would be salty as well.

This is lame as fuck and he is joking about derailing someone's career by not making weight

I don't think it'd be a terrible idea for him to move up a weightclass tbh.

The pressure to be the champ would be gone, and he wouldn't be so drained.

whatev's.

I don't think it'd be a terrible idea for him to move up a weightclass tbh.

The pressure to be the champ would be gone, and he wouldn't be so drained.

whatev's.

How is it not a terrible idea?

He's like 5'9 with a short reach for MW. He'd be terribly undersized and his wrestling would be pretty much nullified. He couldn't even get Thompson down, you really think hes going to out muscle guys like Rockhold, Romero, Jacare, etc?

Hes going to get killed at MW and he knows it. Thats why when Dana told him he was a 185r for missing weight he busted his ass to get his diet in order.

Hendricks gets mauled at 185 by pretty much anyone in the top 15.

Every tool he has for his success at WW would be useless at MW.

Was that Hendricks singing? Was this recent?

If so then #1. I guess he can sing and #2. He's making fun of himself which is kinda cool. BUT screw you Hendricks....what happened to the guy who arguably beat GSP? Dude looked like crap against Thompson. Hendricks doesn't go down that easy. Dude has flaked off for too long now. I don't think he takes his career nearly as serious as he should.

Just another case of wasted talent. Like Big Country.

Back