Johnny walker is a 6,6” light heavyweight

Hc5srFb.jpg

Its worse when they are on floor KOed already and they landed extra punches.

Completely different, but it reminds me of when Rumble was keeping Little Nog on his feet with punches.

Rumble was trying to work up point multipliers with a combo, like in those fighting video games

Haha he buckled him relax dude. Shit was legit though absolutely decimated rountree, his movement and head movement is something funky to look at lmao I’m all aboard the johnny walker train.

Speaking of standing knockouts I’ve been on a big tommy Morrison kick and man that ray mercer knockout was absolutely brutal. I absolutely think it lead directly to his mental health issues on a physical level, by all accounts he totally changed his life style after that and it carried with him to his grave.
Just google personality changes after TBI's and youll that may have very well been the case

You think he could KO him, then just keep his lifeless body in the clinch and keep hitting him?

Come on dude, that’s ridiculous. He wouldn’t be dragging an unconscious dude over 200 pounds around in the clinch, he would drop as soon as he went out
Just the mental image of a guy hellbowing a flopping body in a thai clinch and no one notices he's out LMAO

Throwing the elbow in that Thai clinch also leaves Walker open too. Rountree could have countered when JWl let go of his head

Haha he buckled him relax dude. Shit was legit though absolutely decimated rountree, his movement and head movement is something funky to look at lmao I’m all aboard the johnny walker train.

Speaking of standing knockouts I’ve been on a big tommy Morrison kick and man that ray mercer knockout was absolutely brutal. I absolutely think it lead directly to his mental health issues on a physical level, by all accounts he totally changed his life style after that and it carried with him to his grave.
AwBX9E.gif

<6>

That last punch was brutal when Tommy was stuck lifeless in the ropes, his neck snapped back in such an unnatural fashion.

I am a Just Bleed fan through and through and that is one of the few KOs which makes me cringe.

Completely different, but it reminds me of when Rumble was keeping Little Nog on his feet with punches.

That was so cruel. Nog was like "let me fall already dude, please stop". Then he was falling because Rumble was loading up for one final big uppercut which nearly took his head off.

Its worse when they are on floor KOed already and they landed extra punches.

It looks that way but it's not. When your head is one the floor it is supported better and your brain can't shake around in your skull like when you're hit standing.

That was so cruel. Nog was like "let me fall already dude, please stop". Then he was falling because Rumble was loading up for one final big uppercut which nearly took his head off.

Still not as bad as Lawler trying to uppercut trigg's unconscious melon clean off his corpse

Back