Johnny Lawrence vs Mike Barnes - WHO TAKES IT?

Sean Kanan played a very similar character to Mike Barnes on the soap opera GENERAL HOSPITAL. His character was AJ Quartermaine who was a rich kid turned boxer who dominated all his opponents until matched up with the show's hero & losing by knockout. I remember being pretty impressed with Kanan's boxing skills. He was a lot better & much more convincing as a fighter than the guy who played the hero.

Having read this beauty of a thread I just gotta say us comic book nerds have nothing on you KK dorks. Lol.

Barnes decimates any version of Daniel, Chozen, or Johnny.

Daniel > Chozen > Barnes > Jhonny

Daniel best of all due plot
v
Chozen most deadly enemy raised and trained in Magic Japan, fight to teh death
v
Barnes national level champ and athlete, far more ruthless than Johnny
v
Johnny local small pond fish designed to be defeated by KK1 Daniel who just started training

A good question would be how would Clubber Lang do against the other Rocky opponents; Apollo Creed, Ivan Drago, and Tommy Gunn.

vs Drago Lose by destruction
vs Apollo Lose a competitive fight where he start strong but get outclassed
vs Gunn Win the brawl, too powerful and ferocious for the young guy

def Barnes. Daniel and Kreese broke Johnny so if all things were equal (which they weren't)- Johnny won and was runner up in some Podunk all valley regional, where Barnes was good enough to make the cover of a national magazine. Weighing all this I think it is clear Barnes would have sonned Johnny badly

Back