Johnny Glock

evergreenrider

RIP Gage
@red
Reaction score
having replaced springs, safety plungers, triggers, trigger bars, connectors, etc. You start thinking you have a pretty good idea on how the trigger system works on a glock. Well, after pouring through most of Johnny's videos, I realized how wrong I was. Dude is AMAZING in describing the relationship between every part interacting in the system. Was experiencing some issues with the newest Zev Tech trigger I most recently purchased. Reset issues, grimey feel in the pull. After going through and touching up, tinkering with how different connectors play with different springs, my trigger feels buttery smooth. Highly recommend checking out his vids if anybody is experiencing issues with their glock trigger, stock or modified

The entire point is there is a hell of a lot more that goes into it other than just dropping in a trigger
depends on the trigger. ZEV triggers are ridiculous. They cost quite a bit, and straight in, feel just as bad as the stock trigger. The required work to make a ZEV trigger nice would make the STOCK trigger feel just as nice.
Meanwhile Apex and Pyramid triggers are basically drop in with a variety of spring weights to suit your preference without having to basically perform an autopsy on your gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back