Johnny Elben in the UFC

Vampire life

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Middle weight is where it’s at in the UFC and with Bellator being sold, all but a done detail, where does this undefeated fighter fit in?
I could see Dana wanting this guy like he did Chandler
I say he gets a top 10 fighter for his debut

Strickland would slap the shit out that guy and make it look easy.

Eblen beats Izzy, Strickland, and Khamzat in the same night with out breaking a sweat!!!!!

Kopylov would bend Eblen over and make him his girlfriend tho

Middle weight is where it’s at in the UFC and with Bellator being sold, all but a done detail, where does this undefeated fighter fit in?
I could see Dana wanting this guy like he did Chandler
I say he gets a top 10 fighter for his debut
I say go to the PFL and get rich quick, then go to rhe U Fight Cheap organization. PFL is an easy million for Elben and that's not counting what he'll make for each fight plus sponsors. You spelled his name wrong btw.

Maybe he's top five talent, maybe he's top twenty. Don't really have a good measurement to put him against. He looked solid against Mousasi, but Mousasi has had like a sixty or seventy fights by now.

Reactions: mkt
I say go to the PFL and get rich quick, then go to rhe U Fight Cheap organization. PFL is an easy million for Elben and that's not counting what he'll make for each fight plus sponsors. You spelled his name wrong btw.
If he was both undefeated Bellator and PFL champ and moved over to UFC they'd be able to do a lot with that. He'd probably get a top 5 opponent off the rip. Think it's a good idea, but a with degree of risk in taking several fights before making the move. If someone were to clip him in PFL...

They're getting sold to PFL. I would imagine his contract moves over there.

Top 5. Not sure how good he is just because of the Bellator roster. I was impressed by the Moose fight but Moose is far past his prime so it's hard to say. Edwards is decent too but again he edged an old Moose so hard to tell how good he is either but I will say Eblen has a champ mindset. It's like when he got cut he decided to finish Edwards.

Top 5. Not sure how good he is just because of the Bellator roster. I was impressed by the Moose fight but Moose is far past his prime so it's hard to say. Edwards is decent too but again he edged an old Moose so hard to tell how good he is either but I will say Eblen has a champ mindset. It's like when he got cut he decided to finish Edwards.
Edwards is a tough out

Back