Johnny Depp's Lookalike Son, Jack, Takes a Stroll with French Model Girlfriend Camille Jansen

images

Yes/No? I dunno.
They got that Parisian heroin Chic look...I guess.
They match well. I’ll say that.
Paparazzi shots don't always capture you in your best. They still look good enough and are both still reasonably attractive. He's still young assumably. He'll grow into his looks as he gets older.

For real is this Depps biological son? how did the boys nose get so wide and fat his mom doesn't have a wide nose and neither does depp is this his son or adopted son or is it his wifes kid from another relationship?

Johnny Depp
flat,750x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

Look a like son?
ab07d48dbae597aa75ba580c5ae40af0.jpg

Now for a real look a like son

Clint Eastwood and son Scott
db525ced6ee42cc65a77a34e4fd1e681.jpg

1496343558-clint-scott-duo.jpg
5c4239f5524147019563cf73

The middle daughter looks like Joaquin Phoenix

Geez Bruce Willis genetics dominated, sad all his daughters look like him on that app when you create a female version of yourself. Demi is hot, if she breed with someone else her daughters would have had a fighting chance.

I think if her and Emilo Estevez had kids they would have been better looking, she was engaged to him for a while, Emilo is a short guy though only 5 foot 4
41oOLYlUT-L._AC_.jpg
demi has bad genetics too she used to have a cock eye or lazy eye I forget which one.

demi has bad genetics too she used to have a cock eye or lazy eye I forget which one.
yeah its a combo, but if she bred with Estevez her kids would have had a chance. The combo of her and Bruce Willis didn't mix well at all.

Van Dammes daughter is pretty
6d10a36ad22eb8c06d4728b0c04dfdae.jpg

8d0f9a333e57e0d543156dad83e36927.jpg

She looks just like her mother
maxresdefault.jpg

That Bruce Willis jawline couldn’t be denied across three iterations of his next generations.
That some strong genes.

Miss Bean.........HOMMINA HOMMINA HOMMINA !

I kinda want to see what would happen if Michael Douglas had a baby with one of Bruce Willis‘ daughters. We’ve seen Kirk’s chin genes complete dominate in Michael. I want to know which set of genes is stronger.

I kinda want to see what would happen if Michael Douglas had a baby with one of Bruce Willis‘ daughters. We’ve seen Kirk’s chin genes complete dominate in Michael. I want to know which set of genes is stronger.

Bruce Willis's chin is the Met Rushmore of chins. It can’t be denied.
It reached across generations, sibling bloodlines and gender.

His daughters look they could tip a truck with those chins. It’s no joke.
I’d honestly fear for Michael Douglas in this. His genes are liable to be completely overwhelmed.

Back