News Johnny Depp loses 'wife beater' libel case

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...the-sun-over-amber-heard-allegations-12081479

Three months after the high profile three-week trial, Judge Justice Nicol has now ruled that the tabloid's report on allegations that Depp was violent towards ex-wife Amber Heard was "substantially true".

Bitch was trying to rustle his jimmies trying to shoot a gotcha moment with a hidden camera and shat on their bed. Wtf Britain?

tenor.gif

I think they’re both as bad as each other. Bet the sex was epic though.

Not really a fan but Depp got blacklisted and was dropped by Disney while his ex is in the Aquaman sequel.
Depp was cool in the 90's and was on the Pirates of the Caribbean money train but honestly, he is pretty mediocre and some of his best work lately has been in minor or supporting roles.

i bet they peed in each other's butts.
Damned sight more enjoyable than what so did in his bed.

I'm sure there was some violence on both sides. Some people should just not be together. I think one of her friends said she used make-up for a bruise which is flippin terrible though.

Damned sight more enjoyable than what so did in his bed.

I'm sure there was some violence on both sides. Some people should just not be together. I think one of her friends said she used make-up for a bruise which is flippin terrible though.
yep them together seems like the epitome of 'toxic'

yep them together seems like the epitome of 'toxic'
Can you imagine being that deranged that you would do that in someone's bed?
I would rather being slapped about than finding that.

Didn’t she drop a poop on his bed.

we need Sean Connery to give this chick a slap...oh wait..

I don't know if he's innocent or not but I thought it was pretty much proven that she faked the bruises, so fuck her for that alone.

Back