Johnnie Walker on Moving to Heavyweight (Helen Yee Interview)

Adding the name of the big tittie woman in thread title is sure to get attention.

Best reporter in the game right now

“We’re not here to take part, we’re here to take over!” - Yee’s Rack.

... And I’d just about back them to do so.

<21>

Lol

A dude that got rekd by Corey Anderson is going to get slept by a jab from HWs

At 6’6 he would be one of the tallest heavyweights and he wouldn’t be the slowest. Bad chin? Not much worse than Overeem and Arlowski.

The hype-train for this guy was hilarious. People were crowning him LHW GOAT after a couple of flashy KO's. Truth is, his chin will fail him. I know, "his chin is ok, his defense is the problem", have you ever noticed how the fans of fighters with a glass-jaw say the same? (Reem, Rocksalt of the top of my head)

Walker is an interesting fighter, never will be champ but i hope he doesn't end up like Vannata. On that note, The Legion of Groove was annoying at first, then funny, now its just sad.l@nd0

Edit: Most important of all: nice sand-bags

I’m not really a boob man myself
But she’s changing me

Helen Yee in her younger days

566fbfe318a3cd8a12027d4c1ff3245b--stunningly-beautiful-beautiful-eyes.jpg

I'm not sure I listened a single word about what he said, but I did enjoy what I saw. :tits:

I would not mind seeing Francais sending him to the stretcher upon a KO

The hype-train for this guy was hilarious. People were crowning him LHW GOAT after a couple of flashy KO's. Truth is, his chin will fail him. I know, "his chin is ok, his defense is the problem", have you ever noticed how the fans of fighters with a glass-jaw say the same? (Reem, Rocksalt of the top of my head)

Walker is an interesting fighter, never will be champ but i hope he doesn't end up like Vannata. On that note, The Legion of Groove was annoying at first, then funny, now its just sad.l@nd0

Edit: Most important of all: nice sand-bags
shut up Jehannus, lmao

Johnny, to himself, 30seconds before the interview starts :

DON'T LOOK AT HER TITS
DON'T LOOK AT HER TITS
DON'T LOOK AT HER TITS
DON'T LOOK AT HER TITS
DON'T LOOK AT HER TITS

Is it just me or does Walker have abnormally small and delicate hands for a guys that’s 6’6 and a fighter nonetheless?

<{1-8}>

Back