John Oliver rips off Conor Mcgregor

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just saw this clip and though Oliver(or should i say Kenny Florian) had an interesting way of closing out his show tonight:

Now you can say its just the whole "im going to pretend to go in another direction and then make an unexpected turn at the end" gimmick. But i thought it was clearly "inspired" by mcgregor.

I think he should have embraced it fully and at least made a reference with "i apologize to fooking nobody" or something.

John "Kenny Florian" Oliver

Are you an idiot?

You think Conor invented that?

I bet you the type to write "he's ripping of Conor" on youtube, if anyone trash talks.

Conor invented the good ol' switcheroo.

He used words... therefore he copied McGregor
<Huh2>

lol at these McGregor nut sucking fans logic

I just saw this clip and though Oliver(or should i say Kenny Florian) had an interesting way of closing out his show tonight:

Now you can say its just the whole "im going to pretend to go in another direction and then make an unexpected turn at the end" gimmick. But i thought it was clearly "inspired" by mcgregor.

I think he should have embraced it fully and at least made a reference with "i apologize to fooking nobody" or something.

John "Kenny Florian" Oliver

I’m not sure if you are bigger DB for making this thread or for watching whatever trash show that was.

Conor invented God who invented eveything else in the Universe

Before Donald Trump tweets, Trump's lawyers consult Conor McGregor to make sure he won't sue the Donald for copyright infringement

maybe im just seeing things

thought it was pretty clear

lol at the butthurt in this thread and lol at me being a conor fan

Gotta love John Oliver

Everything is about Conor.

There's not a single thing said in the entire universe that isn't inspired by Conor.

Let's say Khabib beats Conor. Would he overtake that position? No.

Conor is truly a once in a lifetime, Khabib isn't. And fighting isn't about who beats whom. It's about taking losses and still being regarded as greater than the ones who beat you.

he's just reading the promptor...left wing puppet

What are you, 12 ?

Jesus christ, the sad state of affairs from MMA fans like this. Get his dick out of your mouth.

I half read the title and thought this guy was going to talk about Conor.

I dont know man, i remember talking to my friends like that in elementary and middle school in the 90's.

Let me guess, TS thinks that white coat was a Conor original?
1971-Frazier-230.jpg

Back