Media John Lineker looking like a hulk

He does not look like a hulk. He has some muscle but he is no Paul Harris.

Was this a screenshot from a microscope?

Looks like hard work and dedication to me. Must have re-discovered his love for getting into peak physical condition.

Looks like hard work and dedication to me. Must have re-discovered his love for getting into peak physical condition.
Some fighters are lazy but when you are willing to put the extra time in the gym it really pays off.

War Lineker! Hope he becomes champ over there UFC did him dirty for many years even tho he gave the fans everything he had each time out.
How did the UFC did him dirt? He was a notorious pull out merchant and missed weight many times

c'mon mate, you know what is happening here. Don't be an apologist.
Dude, that is nothing but a healthy diet and some Acai berries. Anyone could look like Lineker does with some discipline and a healthy diet.

Dude, that is nothing but a healthy diet and some Acai berries. Anyone could look like Lineker does with some discipline and a healthy diet.
I've been eating 4lbs of Acai berries per day for 30years and I still don't look like Lineker. Maybe I should go and visit John Lineker's personal pharmacist to see if he has anything to help me.

I've been eating 4lbs of Acai berries per day for 30years and I still don't look like Lineker. Maybe I should go and visit John Lineker's personal pharmacist to see if he has anything to help me.
His Acia is probably organic.

His Acia is probably organic.
THAT's IT !!!! FARRRK!! I knew it had to be something like that.

Right!! Change of diet to organic everyting and in 1 month I will resemble Lineker!! (except I'll be about 1 foot taller and about 60lbs heavier...)

THAT's IT !!!! FARRRK!! I knew it had to be something like that.

Right!! Change of diet to organic everyting and in 1 month I will resemble Lineker!! (except I'll be about 1 foot taller and about 60lbs heavier...)
You need the freshest açaí from from the ripest trees. Only in Brazil can you find these.

Back