John Hackleman reveals Glover's Gameplan, would he Move to Middleweight & lots more

Great interview. I love the movie quote too. I think jones would have still won, but a torn labrum in your power shoulder for a guy who throws power shots has to make a difference.

So you think a perfectly legal shoulder lock should be compared to small joint manipulation to defend the loss of your fighter is on base?

I do. He was asking why they are worried about some injuries and not others. He said himself it's perfectly legal but was asking why some things aren't.

Great interview. I love the movie quote too. I think jones would have still won, but a torn labrum in your power shoulder for a guy who throws power shots has to make a difference.

Cheers bro, we always try to end interviews with something fun and something not necessarily MMA related so that, not only the guest relaxes but also you find out things about them that people wouldn't normally ask.

What the fuck? Really? Dude needs help!

Marky Mark the sexiest man alive? I mean, really?

You seen Boogie Nights? cheezus

that was a good interview, extremely grounded

cheers

Glover moving to Middleweight? Who comes up with this shit?

It's been the trend for LHW's for a while now. Just look at the top 10-15 Middleweights. It was always very unlikely that Glover would move down, but people do crazy things to wear gold and until you ask, it's all an assumption.

So you think a perfectly legal shoulder lock should be compared to small joint manipulation to defend the loss of your fighter is on base?

He was talking more like certain moves that are legal and certain rules that don't make sense. Like small joint manipulation is illegal but a heel hook is fine. More along those lines is what I think he meant. Simply put, would you rather not wipe your ass for six months or would you rather have a broken finger?

You don't need to cry about it.

(I don't like your use of the word crying earlier, and you are crying just as much as he was).

Glover at MW is probably the most stupid shit I've heard all day, dude has a HW frame.

Back