• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Dodson has never been finished in 37 pro fights

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
40 fights if you count his fights on TUF.

Dude has fought for the title twice against a GOAT candidate. Also fought Dillashaw, Formiga, Lineker, Marlon, Yan, Munhoz, Rivera, Merab, Wineland and none of the dudes were able to get him out of there.

Did John Dodson do okay in UFC?

40 fights if you count his fights on TUF.

Dude has fought for the title twice against a GOAT candidate. Also fought Dillashaw, Formiga, Lineker, Marlon, Yan, Munhoz, Rivera, Merab, Wineland and none of the dudes were able to get him out of there.

Did John Dodson do okay in UFC?
The only thing that's been finished is John Dodson's hairline

maxresdefault.jpg

He really did well managing not to get hit cleanly his whole career. I was a big fan and thought he beat DJ the first time they fought.
Yeah, I was impressed by his reaction time / offensive speed.....I was a fan straight out of TUF. Thought he looked better against DJ...but amazing fighter really when you look at what he has done.

OH BY THE WAY...sherdoggers...if you don't know...when Conor McGregor was haunting TJ during an interview with the question....."Didn't you get knocked out on TUF? Oh really, because I could have swarn you were knocked out." .....John Dobson was the guy that knocked TJ out.

Back