Media Joey Diaz farts on Joe Rogan's experience

sherdog-logo-white.png
*Fart*

pathetic technique. here is the proper way to execute

eyJpdSI6IjBiYTdmNDllMDNjZDhjMTg4ZDMwNTgzMTMyZWYzMzg4YjM4ZTdhMmU1ODhkZWYxNDgyMTQ5MzY2NmYxYTUxY2EiLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

In related news, I ate a carnivore diet (ribeyes, bacon, eggs, and butter) for 60 days and do not believe I farted a single time. This is not a joke.
I think meat has slow and less fluid digestion. You eat loads of veg you're bowel movements are like a mud slide. Don't know if that's related. I'm far from qualified to confirm.

The ol' tilt and push. First time seeing that on JRE. Would be a crazy stench from Joey Diaz's anoos

Whats crazy is Joe Rogan sharing that blunt after it touched Joey Diaz mouth gross lol. Diaz probably slobs all over it too. Joe never touched drugs until he met Eddie Bravo and introduced him to MJ and now he smokes more weed than Bravo.

I’m on a plane last week bound for Atlanta from Cancun. A plane full of Americans that’d been chowing that Mexican resort buffet food for a week infested every asshole of that bird. Somebody dropped ass and five rows about fell out. It was tremendous

how much of joeys criminal stories bs

he has some stories but.... thats all ppl do in prison make up stories and tell stories

Back