Joey Boots found dead

Even after you explain who this is I still won't care.

I think Beetle will be the next to go. Jeff the drunk was a good pick.

Can't say I care too much about this one.

RIP, but never thought he was good or anything when he was on the show

Who will put ointment on High Pitch's anus now?

RIP

Another wack packer that Howard will pretend he actually cared for on the air. I miss Eric the Midget though.

I listened to Howard for many years, and I found him smart, funny, interesting, and possible a creative genius. I kind of got turned off from Howard when he married Beth, I think his show radically changed, he became self righteous and he now seems to want to fit in with Hollywood rather than rebel against it. What I think is very hypocritical was how he treated the wack packers. On one hand the new Howard plays himself off as a social justice warrior, yet he clearly manipulates the wack packers for his own amusement when they obviously are mentally ill. For a guy who fancies himself to be morally righteous I think this is wrong.

I listened to Howard for many years, and I found him smart, funny, interesting, and possible a creative genius. I kind of got turned off from Howard when he married Beth, I think his show radically changed, he became self righteous and he now seems to want to fit in with Hollywood rather than rebel against it. What I think is very hypocritical was how he treated the wack packers. On one hand the new Howard plays himself off as a social justice warrior, yet he clearly manipulates the wack packers for his own amusement when they obviously are mentally ill. For a guy who fancies himself to be morally righteous I think this is wrong.

Howard is the one guy is society today that could be standing up to all of this political correctness and instead he went down without a fight, talking about how he likes Ellens dancing and what not.

He's turned his back on millions of people who made him what he is today. Ya he's a genius, but I think he fails to realize how many barriers he broke down and how important he is today. It's sad.

Back