Joe Smith Jr discovers Social Media and its blowing his mind

Sounds like Joe Smith might fight Stevenson next.

More chatting with fans

Why do you keep repeating yourself by copying other people's tweets. You're a postewhoring moron.

Why do you keep repeating yourself by copying other people's tweets. You're a postewhoring moron.
Its a new tweet, not a repeat for Barrera. They still want to fight each other.

Its a new tweet, not a repeat for Barrera. They still want to fight each other.
Why not find everyone on twitter who has tweeted about that fight and go post them where someone is interested in what you and fat dan have to say.

This might be the end of Stevenson's reign, I've got Joe by KO in this one. Adonis has become extremely lackadaisical and incredibly easy to hit in his old age.

I watched the last fight with Thomas Williams Jr., a guy I couldn't believe was supposed to be at the world level. The guy was super awkward and not in a good way - messy footwork and body positioning, very slow on the attack and inacurate from anything but close in - but at certain times he was hitting Adonis at will. Stevenson is wide open for any punch at any time. Joe Smith has more than enough offensive firepower to get the job done.

The only x factor is Joe's defense. From what ive seen it's definitely less than stellar. Not a lot of head movement and shelling up into a high guard quite a lot.

This real life Rocky Balboa, seems like a really nice guy!
I hope he does well in the future.

Back