Joe Rogan's podcast is his PERSONAL LIFE!

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you say things in your personal life you wouldn't' say at work?

Ya, its not that hard to understand.

When you read a Joe Rogan article by the MMA Media leeches, just see if he said it on his podcast or not.

Simple Logic.

Actually, no it isn't. His personal life is personal. His podcast is public.

I rarely watch it, but I'm pretty sure he keeps it separate from his actual personal life. I think he's married (not completely sure), but other than that, I couldn't tell you for how long, if he has kids or anything like that. I do know he has Alpha Brain every day, though :D

If he gives his opinions in public, with his profile, of course they're going to be shared and scrutinized. Is normal.

I should watch his and chael's podcast
I don't know why I don't

Watched my first First Companion last week. It's funny how right the start Schaub and Rogan joke that MMA journalists are watching it live and see how many stories they can come up with.

The things I say in my personal life that u wouldn't say at work aren't recorded and made available for download though, so there's a difference.

What's this about and how is it relevant to anything?

Exactly. People lose their jobs all the time about what they post on social media and the like.

If Rogan is bored with his job, and doesn't care, that's his issue.

Joe vaguely mentions his kids but I don't know their names. I don't know his wife's name. She's never been on the show. He never tweets pictures of his kids or wife. Dude is deeply private about that shit.

A public podcast is not personal. Twitter and Facebook are also public forums. I've seen people fired from their jobs for stupid things they posted on facebook and twitter in non-entertainment related industries. If you hate your job and then go home and curse everyone on facebook, including the company... guess what? That is grounds for dismissal.

Nice try Rogan, you can't Jon Stewart your way out of this one.

It's not public at all. These guys are talking at home and letting you listen.

Point is it's not for the fucking media like it's a statement from the UFC.

Back