Joe Rogans Face at UFC182 Weigh ins

BasRutten420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Looks like Jon's laid a big one on his way out :icon_chee:D
20150102050439_5D3_3780.JPG

Edit: I really am not complaining like a lot of others about the " stare down " . . . what matters is the staredown that's going to happen approximately around 11:30pm tonight :)

Looks more Rogan is saying "mmmmmmm, he's so seeeeeexxxxxxy" w/ a thick Latin accent.

Lol I love all the rogan faces but the lesnar one has to be one of my favorites haha

Rogans a fan too.
U want brian stann up there roboting his way through it?

rogan is looking less human with each passing day. dude needs to get off whatever shit he's taking.

That rogan face is gonna be someones av

Rogans a fan too.
U want brian stann up there roboting his way through it?

there is no hate on rogan with this post .. jus amusement .. go take a hit an REEEELAAAAXXXX.:icon_chee

Looks like Jon's laid a big one on his way out :icon_chee:D
20150102050439_5D3_3780.JPG

Edit: I really am not complaining like a lot of others about the " stare down " . . . what matters is the staredown that's going to happen approximately around 11:30pm tonight :)

Wonder if the reebok deal will apply to joe or if he'll remain free to shill his flesh lights and hemp toilet paper?

Wonder if the reebok deal will apply to joe or if he'll remain free to shill his flesh lights and hemp toilet paper?

Pretty sure he only does that on his podcast, and I'm almost positive any contractual obligations they will have with Joe won't affect his free will on those podcasts.

How does he come up with bizarre faces like that? Weigh-ins can't be that exciting. Dude can't control his face. He may have some obsessive-compulsive disorder.

How does he come up with bizarre faces like that? Weigh-ins can't be that exciting. Dude can't control his face. He may have some obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Face Tourettes :)

Back