Media Joe Rogan wants MT 4oz gloves under UFC banner

All they need is one decent US star. Everyone wants to see standup even more so in 4 oz gloves. Would bode well for the UFC. Much better then Powerslap ever would..

Rogan essentially wants to take OneFC's idea as their Muay Thai events are incredible to watch and full of action. You all could be watching this action now, simply tune in tomorrow morning at 8:30am on youtube. Search for OneFC Friday Fights 40 and you will see exactly what he is talking about. The last two cards have eclipsed the UFC's, entertainment wise by far in my opinion.

You all could be watching this action now, simply tune in tomorrow morning at 8:30am on youtube. Search for OneFC Friday Fights 40 and you will see exactly what he is talking about.

Kinda confused by this post... you do realize that we do in fact watch these events every week right?

Kinda confused by this post... you do realize that we do in fact watch these events every week right?

It also makes no logical sense. "You could be watching it right now... in the future!"

There may be someone in here who hasn't, lurking. Just spreading the word.

Same here. I think Dana overestimates the legacy of PKA though, most people don't remember that shit at all or are from a demographic that wasn't even alive when it was going on.

I'd imagine your average person thinks of Kickboxing as a discipline for MMA these days, and knows nothing about the shiny pants stuff.
I used to like American kickboxing. They were around a while & had good fighters but it is so tough when boxing in the USA is so huge.

Back