Joe Rogan wants McGregor to rematch Floyd Mayweather; says McGregor might fight Canelo Alvarez

After seeing Canelo eat some of those GGG shots without looking even remotely hurt, this will be even less competitive.

Just make it a goddamn MMA match.

Straight up boxing

I legit think i have a decent chance

Book it jeff sherwood/crave

Straight UP boxing
I've got far more experience than conor

Rogan gets it.

I would kill to see the rematch. I believe Conor can KO Floyd. He just needs to do exactly what he did with Nate except in reverse!

First fight with Nate he went all out, 2nd fight he paced himself. He didn't respect Nate.

First fight with Floyd he paced himself, 2nd fight he needs to go all out. He needs to not respect Floyd.

Don't know why or when Conor got it in his head to try and outbox Floyd, that was never the gameplan. By all accounts the plan was to FIGHT Floyd and to overwhelm him but somewhere between self doubt and that freakin ref keeping Conor from gaining any momentum, shit fell apart. Even though, Conor still almost had him had the ref not saved Floyd after that "low blow."
I cant tell if you're trolling or if you're really that stupid.
<Dana05>

And Rogan is a UFC shill paid to make you believe in nonsense, so nothing new.... Ronda could beat Floyd, Conor could beat Floyd, Conor should fight Canelo lol.... it's hilarious really.
<36>

Rogan gets it.

I would kill to see the rematch. I believe Conor can KO Floyd. He just needs to do exactly what he did with Nate except in reverse!

First fight with Nate he went all out, 2nd fight he paced himself. He didn't respect Nate.

First fight with Floyd he paced himself, 2nd fight he needs to go all out. He needs to not respect Floyd.

Don't know why or when Conor got it in his head to try and outbox Floyd, that was never the gameplan. By all accounts the plan was to FIGHT Floyd and to overwhelm him but somewhere between self doubt and that freakin ref keeping Conor from gaining any momentum, shit fell apart. Even though, Conor still almost had him had the ref not saved Floyd after that "low blow."

Cool. I didn't know Adalaide Byrd had a sherdog account. Too bad about the other night there sweetheart.

Canelo wouldn't carry Connor. Fight would be over before the 6th round.

I cant tell if you're trolling or if you're really that stupid.
<Dana05>

And Rogan is a UFC shill paid to make you believe in nonsense, so nothing new.... Ronda could beat Floyd, Conor could beat Floyd, Conor should fight Canelo lol.... it's hilarious really.
<36>

well i can def tell that you are for sure stupid.

For what? Why does Mayweather have to beat up Conor again?

I want GGG vs Conor

That's the fight to make

I can see Conor going really well

In his walk out

before he dies in the first round

This is a big shocker. A ford salesman tells you how good ford's are is always a surprise. Who does Joe work for again? Canelo would actually knock Conor out cold.

For what? Why does Mayweather have to beat up Conor again?
Maybe he wants another easy payday, he doesn't even need to do the press conferences because Conor will sell to his fans that he has a chance.

I want GGG vs Conor

That's the fight to make

I can see Conor going really well

In his walk out

before he dies in the first round
Bro that's just hater talk.

He'll most likely make it out of the first round, then die on the stool.

Rogan gets it.

Jeezus.....

“He’s f**king Floyd Mayweather,” said Rogan. “He’s one of if not the best boxer ever and Conor did catch him with a couple things. . . They should [rematch]. Why not? I think Conor would have to beat somebody good in a boxing match and he would also have to have a real training camp.”

“I don’t think [Conor is done boxing]. Look, he went the very first fight against the greatest ever and he didn’t look too bad. If there’s a legit, big fight - say if Canelo Alvarez steps up and says that he wants to fight Conor McGregor, [Conor] might do it.”

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...mcgregor-is-not-done-with-professional-boxing

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

can you people fuck off with the clickbait out of context rogan threads already?

There's literally one a day here now.

It's a podcast and they're high / talk shit about fights.

Stop taking shit he says so fucking seriously and we wont have to see these retarded threads every day

Floyd played with him the entire time. Mac hung in there and took his beating, but let's be honest: it wasn't competitive.

Back