joe rogan vs cm punk

As long as Rampage is on commentary I'd watch.

Rogan has stated numerous times he would never pass a drug test to fight. Dude's veins are pumping with TRT.

id still like to see roided rogan vs cm punk though. Let them both roid, My money is on rogan submission 1st round

Rogan would beat him - kind of sad.

Then again, Rogan has a great background - CM has a, Umm, well...a mildly, somewhat funny twitter.

I think Hogan would thrash Punk
Really.
11374070_1611276179142696_889739807_n.jpg

honestly though rogan would kill him in the first round, roids or not he would sub him. Punk has not had enough training yet. They need to find him someone.,, well i dunno who they can find for punk

Rogan is no joke. His system isn't clean but hes been training forever

I'd watch the hell out of that and would probably bet on Rogan. It'd really depend on Punk's athleticism. Rogan is getting older and doesn't train like a pro fighter and Punk might be able to out athlete him. With that said, Rogan's technical mma skills, at least his TKD and Jiu-jitsu would be miles ahead of Punks.

Rogan by flying twister, round one.

Well, as Rogan (and others in this thread) have stated already on numerous occasions he would not pass any drug tests.

If that wasn't an option however I'm fairly certain he'd make short work of Punk. Legit black belt in BJJ under both Eddie Bravo and Jean Jacques Machado, on top of having good striking with excellent kicks.

Punk would tap to strikes inside a minute.

Without the help of vitamin S, I honest don't think CM Punk (who is straight edge, irl) will find much success in the octagon (let alone Rogan).

Rogan via sub. Gets overturned to a NC after Joe melts the piss cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back