Joe Rogan teaches the spinning back kick with Duane Ludwig

PirateTetra

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
[YT]JFWO7N0U5YQ[/YT]

Pretty cool video. Hoe Hogan's kicks are so damn good.

[YT]JFWO7N0U5YQ[/YT]

Pretty cool video. Hoe Hogan's kicks are so damn good.

When i started watching UFC I couldn't stand the Fear Factor guy, the more I see of Rogan the more I like what he does. His kicking techniques are very good

30+ Years of LEGIT Taekwondo/Striking... HESPECT

Rogan is a stunt double for 20 years and he thinks because he commentates he can actually do UFC? Hell nah

Why is there a comedian kicking a bag?

Sorry I had to get that out of the way, as that's the typical Sherdog response.

Rogan was the perfect choice to commentate.

Rogan should coach some Taekwondo style striking at Team Alpha, Rogan and Ludwig would be great together. Team Alpha is only getting better!

Rogan is a stunt double for 20 years and he thinks because he commentates he can actually do UFC? Hell nah

You mean do MMA. And where did he actually say he can fight in the UFC? I've watched his podcast with MMA fighters and he said he would get destroyed by every single fighter in the UFC. He can train guys like GSP the spinning back kick but that doesn't mean he wants to compete. You fool.

When i started watching UFC I couldn't stand the Fear Factor guy, the more I see of Rogan the more I like what he does. His kicking techniques are very good

Two-time American TKD Champions usually have pretty solid technique.

You mean do MMA. And where did he actually say he can fight in the UFC? I've watched his podcast with MMA fighters and he said he would get destroyed by every single fighter in the UFC. He can train guys like GSP the spinning back kick but that doesn't mean he wants to compete. You fool.

Nelly if you paid for events (instead of online streaming) you would hear Josh non stop saying how he know what they should do, their weakness, and all the info- he is quite confident he is superior to many mma fighters (but not the champions). I call his bs anyday

Nelly if you paid for events (instead of online streaming) you would hear Josh non stop saying how he know what they should do, their weakness, and all the info- he is quite confident he is superior to many mma fighters (but not the champions). I call his bs anyday

Who the hell is Josh? And it's his job to analyze fights. You can be a great coach and know a lot of things about MMA but still not be a good fighter. You are just a hater and it's blinding your logic.

Rogan's becoming famous for his pro-fighter side kick tutorials lol.

Who the hell is Josh? And it's his job to analyze fights. You can be a great coach and know a lot of things about MMA but still not be a good fighter. You are just a hater and it's blinding your logic.

So I was right! Joe not Josh

Rogan is always on about spinning back kicks. When they happen in a fight, he generally scores the fight for the fighter that threw the kick.

Good video, i still think Mike Goldberg would nullify Joes striking and sub him.

Back