Joe Rogan talks Conor vs Khabib in UFC Russia

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
would be epic thats for sure, probably some Rocky shit

Conor by Khabib not being able to fight

Conor will not fight him any time soon, khabib is different, he will take down Conor and beat him like we saw against Johnson. Only Conor will cave faster.
Barring injury khabib will be champion for a long time.

lol.

anyone else remember when rogan was credible?

I think the odds for Tony vs Khabib should be like -100,000,000,000,000,000 Khabib. How many more of these guys do you have to see get REKT? The only way you are beating Khabib is by KO'ing him on his sloppy, wolverine like entrances to the clinch. You cant submit him, unless you are Marcelo Garcia, because his smash game is next level and you've no space to even breathe, nm the fact he is caving in your face. I really think Tony would have more of a chance vs a bear, than this Khabib that has mastered G'N'P. Tony is about equal or less of a fighter than MJ, yet he lacks KO power. Tony is getting FUCKING MAULED, BOOK THIS POST!

Conor will not fight him any time soon, khabib is different, he will take down Conor and beat him like we saw against Johnson. Only Conor will cave faster.
Barring injury khabib will be champion for a long time.

I gotta agree with you there unless Conor can somehow catch him coming in early on in the fight I doubt Conor can even go 2 rounds with Khabib.

Dude is fuckin SAVAGE even the way he trains. He's legit scary how easily he can manhandle fighters like RDA & Michael Johnson.

Back