Joe Rogan standing next to 5’11 Rashad...

This is so hurtful to short people dude! No one chooses to be born short or bald or ugly or stupid and it’s a shame to make fun of those things! Count your blessings if you’re healthy and don’t have any complexes

This is so hurtful to short people dude! No one chooses to be born short or bald or ugly or stupid and it’s a shame to make fun of those things! Count your blessings if you’re healthy and don’t have any complexes
Rogan is short, bald and ugly but he still makes money and whatever overachieved in life I guess.

Rogan side by side with a bigger man, physically and intellectually.
VcAMbcw.png
Mother of god. This had me in tears

I'm not convinced Evans is 5'11 either

hes probably 5’10/5’11ish. Same as other guys billed slightly taller than they are like Hendo and Cormier.

I feel like Lyoto is a legit 6’1 and he was noticeably taller than both Rashad and Hendo in their fights.

The mantel cut off is growing by the day. I'm 5'11 yet every time I go out shopping it seems like every fucking pimply faced teenager is taller than me. I feel like Deron Winn these days.

The mantel cut off is growing by the day. I'm 5'11 yet every time I go out shopping it seems like every fucking pimply faced teenager is taller than me. I feel like Deron Winn these days.
You are not 5’11, nice try.

This was after shoulder surgery, pre-surgery Stephen A. Urkel would flatline Rogan.

Throwing uppercuts in a wife beater after surgery... very high IQ level Mr. Urkel possesses as well.

Back