• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joe Rogan Reacts To Justin Bieber's Tweet After Ronda Rousey Got KO'd

What does Bieber weigh? He seems pretty lanky/weak to me. His biceps are almost certainly smaller than Ronda's, yet he's getting a pass.

what does bicep size have to do with anything? women are genetically weaker than men, size means nothing. There are plenty of lanky arm dudes who can still lift a shit ton because male muscle > women muscle. Biebs is 5'9" 145 and low body fat, guarantee he can lift 2-5x more weight than ronda in any exercise.

article-0-18A5F25F00000578-696_634x618.jpg

what does bicep size have to do with anything? women are genetically weaker than men, size means nothing. There are plenty of lanky arm dudes who can still lift a shit ton because male muscle > women muscle. Biebs is 5'9" 145 and low body fat, guarantee he can lift 2-5x more weight than ronda in any exercise.

I just changed my mind on Ronda vs Bieber. Dude looks jacked. Almost like a miniature version of Sage.

I just changed my mind on Ronda vs Bieber. Dude looks jacked. Almost like a miniature version of Sage.

he's pretty quick too, decent head movement, and keeps his right high, better boxing than ronda

I really can't fathom why Schuab is a regular guest on Joe's show, has his own podcast, and why he talks about fights.

I think he represents the bonehead, drunk casual fans. I don't understand how a person who fought professionally could have so little knowledge of the sport.
You don't have to be smart to be an athlete

Beiber is not the first to say that. It was actually Kenny Florian.

Beiber sucked Ushers dick and had his ass split like a coconut by him. Also, he wears fem hybrid dresses and hangs with Will Smiths :eek::eek::eek: kid. Who gives a shit about that kid.
lol you know so much about him and then proceed on saying who gives a shit about him <{smellit?}>

No he doesn't, anyone who's been to the gym for more than 5 months will look better than him plus that pic is old and edited.

Ronda would wreck him.

Would definitely beat ronda in boxing.

Make it happen, Floyd! Money May would promote that shit.

Put this ladyboy up against Ronda's mom though and she'll rip his head off

(if by then she hasnt already run him over with her car)

Why are you all acting like Joe is the official voice of MMA on everything? He's the same guy that literally said Ronda is a once ever athlete, and actually meant it. What he thinks should be last on anyone's list of people that's opinions mean shit regarding MMA.

And Justin Bieber is such low hanging fruit it's not even cool to attack his little corny ass.

It's great how Rousey has gone from destroying Mayweather and beating woman world champion boxers - at boxing - to people now seriously entertaining the idea of Justin fucking Bieber beating her. And the funny (and sad) part is that Bieber, a singer who trains in his spare time for fun, genuinely does have better boxing than Ronda, a full time professional fighter, trained by a striking coach, who was once heralded as some all time great.

After the most obnoxious hype train in the history of sport, I've never seen a fall from grace like it lmfoa.

No he doesn't, anyone who's been to the gym for more than 5 months will look better than him plus that pic is old and edited.

Ronda would wreck him.

I know several guys that has been to the gym for a year or so, and they don't look like Bieber.

Bieber is probably THE p4p most jacked singer out there. In a few years he's gonna be a HW, and huge.

Didn't Ronda publicly disbarrage Bieber a year or two ago? Said something about him being a dick in person I think... Cant really blame the guy for saying something about her after that.
Bieber would sqash Ronda would his wallet

"Biebs"?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s be gettin gayer on here by the second these days

Either that or ur ladyboy bieber herself

Beiber sucked Ushers dick and had his ass split like a coconut by him. Also, he wears fem hybrid dresses and hangs with Will Smiths :eek::eek::eek: kid. Who gives a shit about that kid.

> Dreams up scenarios where men anally molest teen age boys
> Pays attention to male pop singers fashion tastes
> Has nerve to call other people :eek::eek::eek:s

I cannot believe ur are talking about justin fucking bieber on an mma forum

Theres other places for that where you guys could also get a nice date. With either a penis or a clenis whatever yall prefer

Back