• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joe Rogan: "Joanna Jędrzejczyk one of the best kickboxers on the planet earth."

No, you’re all over the place, and you’re playing more stupid than you actually are. Joanna was a cunt, not just to Rose but to every opponent she faced. If you don’t see why that puts decent people off you’re a retard.

And? Exactly. You can't even adress what I wrote about "mental usntable" comments.
She was cunt to everyone, I don't even deny, but making up some bs that she attacked mentall illness of someone is stupid. I didn't say I like her trashtalk. I despised her trashtalk and didn't fight it funny at all, but it was just hyping fight and she did great job like I see.
If Rose is mentally ill, she shouldn't be even prize fighter, how retarded it is? She is perfectly fine, just a bit introvertic and that's all and she is talking about emotions like every other girl. Fighting in cage is not pitty party.
You got trashtalking in UFC 3 video game, it's part of the game now.

Women's martial arts are so trash that a soccer mom can KTFO a 'world champ' with two years of boxercise classes. It's like with all the ridiculous hyperbole Rogan spews ('RRR could beast most male 35'ers"), some of you never learn and chose to live in an alternate white knight reality where women are physically equal to men.

Cro Cop was was KO'd by wrestler without any boxercise classes. I guess male martial arts is trash.

She's a very good kickboxer but looking at her record it does not indicate that she's amongst the best of the best. Three consecutive losses to Schevchenko. What people don't seem to understand is that Rogan is employed by the UFC and he's promoting fighters. He's not that far off if he says she's one of the best kickboxers on the planet, it's a bit exaggerated but it's not like saying Ronda is a once ever athlete.

You're forgetting that Shevchenko is the best of our generation, you'd run out of fingers on both hands well before you finished counting all her world championships. Joanna is not the best because Shevchenko exists, but she's certainly one of the best.

You're forgetting that Shevchenko is the best of our generation, you'd run out of fingers on both hands well before you finished counting all her world championships. Joanna is not the best because Shevchenko exists, but she's certainly one of the best.
Yes Jedrzejczyk's career was solid, but she wasn't biggest name.
Why Shevchenko and not Kitchen for example?

A non-controversial statement, assuming he means one of the best female kickboxers in her weightclass, which is a reasonable assumption.

No, you’re all over the place, and you’re playing more stupid than you actually are. Joanna was a cunt, not just to Rose but to every opponent she faced. If you don’t see why that puts decent people off you’re a retard.

Does a decent person knowingly repeat bullshit like Joanna talking about someone's ill family member before a fight? It never happened.

And sure Joanna was a cunt to every opponent before a fight and now her and Letourneau are good pals, clearly fighters aren't as sensitive as Sherdoggers

She went on about her personal problems, told her she was mentally unstable because of what happened to her etc. She bullied a person who was sexually abused and had a schizophrenic father, she’s a lowlife.

as much as I didn't like the trashtalk, I'm sure Joanna isn't a basement dwelling sherdogger who reads up on fighters personal life trivia before trash talking them. I'm sure she didn't know anything of that.

the way Joanna was destroying her competition, how can you not think she was one of the best

especially with her background in stand up before MMA

Yes Jedrzejczyk's career was solid, but she wasn't biggest name.
Why Shevchenko and not Kitchen for example?

Have you seen their fights? Julie Kitchen isn't even close to Shevchenko's level. Fun to watch but her punches are sloppy as hell and she relies mostly on high volume & aggression to win her fights. She doesn't have the footwork, timing, distance control, setups, or any of the advanced skills that Valentina has. Just in the UFC alone, Joanna, de Randamie, and Shevchenko are better than her in all areas of Muay Thai.

This was almost dumber than the Ronda hyperbole but the difference here was that a lot of seemingly educated fans bought into JJ being some kind of elite striking talent.

This was almost dumber than the Ronda hyperbole but the difference here was that a lot of seemingly educated fans bought into JJ being some kind of elite striking talent.

she has elite striking for a women. not a hyperbole in the slighest. Cro Cop got elite striking and got head kick KO'ed by Gonzaga. shit happens.

She is one of the best anyone who thinks otherwise clearly does not know shit.

In saying that Rigan does say alot of weird shit.

she has elite striking for a women. not a hyperbole in the slighest. Cro Cop got elite striking and got head kick KO'ed by Gonzaga. shit happens.

Yeah, elite might not have been specific enough. Her striking is obviously good enough to win on the feet most of the time in WMMA. I'm talking about the people who were saying she had the best jab in all of MMA and that she was as good as anyone. Those comments were retarded before Rose mopped the floor with her.

she's no slouch.

joanna_jedrzejczyk_belts.jpg

Kickboxing
  • J-Girls Kickboxing Federation
    • J-Girls Champion (2009)
  • World Budokai Federation
    • WBKF Pro Title (2013)
  • World Kickboxing Federation
    • WKF European Champion (2010)
  • World Kickboxing Network
    • WKN World Champion (2010)
Muay Thai
  • IFMA World Championships
      16px-Gold_medal_icon.svg.png
      Gold -57 kg
      Gold -57 kg
      Gold -57 kg
      Gold -57 kg
      Gold -57 kg
      16px-Silver_medal_icon.svg.png
      Silver -57 kg
  • IFMA European Championships
    • IFMA European Champion (four times)
  • World Muaythai Council
    • WMC/EMF European Champion (one time)

this is the real reason she lost the way she did. Rogan's retarded touch of death.

Back