"Joe Rogan is an Ignorant Moron" VeganGains

Why make a thread about him? You're just giving that retard views.

I still can't believe that channel has subscribers

Scott is a power lifting champion among other titles like armwrestling.....he curb stomps gains here! lol

Last edited:
1305645256109822.jpg

God I really can't stand vegans.

Bullshit hipster :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

People still watch that idiot virgin stains? *sigh*

^I've eaten roo, aussie food is tasty.

Side note: grocery shopping a little while ago, buying some veggies. Some hipster looking/haven't showered since the last ramadan smelling girl walks up to me and asks how long i've been a vegetarian for?
*holds up VEAL and LAMB*
The horrifying look on her face as if i just baptized her future weak bloodline with the entrails of a scottish dinner was hilarious.

the biggest achievement in this buffoon's life is making youtube videos insulting more succesful people than him. "winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners"

^I've eaten roo, aussie food is tasty.

Side note: grocery shopping a little while ago, buying some veggies. Some hipster looking/haven't showered since the last ramadan smelling girl walks up to me and asks how long i've been a vegetarian for?
*holds up VEAL and LAMB*
The horrifying look on her face as if i just baptized her future weak bloodline with the entrails of a scottish dinner was hilarious.

lol

I have lots of vegan friends now, here in the big city. I love trolling them uploading photos of the meat I am eating to facebook. in my country food is a religion and meat is at the top of the totem pole.

I don't go out of my way to annoy them, but if they approach me with something i'll give my mind. I have a few friends/teammates who are veg heads; i never say anything (and i'm vehemently against veganism)

That vegan seems really concerned with what other people are eating and why.

What annoy's me about vegans is they feel they have to challenge meat eaters all the time, they have to fight for the rights of the helpless animals, etc etc etc.

I eat meat most days and have recently changed to eat as much locally produced meat as possible, making sure its organic, free range and slaughtered in a regulated slaughter house.

Now on that basis I feel that I am not buying into animal cruelty or factory farming.

This still does not sit well with vegans.

Vegan Gains can choke on a big, yellow banana for all I care. Don't worry; it's VEGAN, you skinny, insecure, pussy-ass twerp.

Back