Joe Rogan: I’m a T.J. Fan

What Stage of Grief are you at as a Dillashaw fan?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Joe Rogan Injects Himself into Dillashaw Doping Scandal Discussion

Joe Rogan was a prominent supporter of T.J. Dillashaw during his rise to MMA stardom. However, even the longtime UFC analyst and commentator can’t defend the former bantamweight champion after his two-year suspension from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

. . .

Weeks later, USADA announced Dillashaw had accepted a two-year suspension. Rogan called the situation “a bummer.”

. . .

“To me, it’s a shame because I’m a T.J. fan,” Rogan said on Wednesday’s edition of the “JRE MMA Show” podcast. “I think he’s a phenomenal fighter and I’m a big fan of watching him perform. But it just taints his legacy. It just does. There’s no way around it. When you get caught cheating – this stuff, there’s no way it’s not cheating. This is just cheating. This isn’t any accident. It taints your legacy, and the guy had an amazing legacy: two-time bantamweight champion, one of the best pound-for-pound fighters.”

. . .

“T.J.’s an amazing fighter, but (expletive),” Rogan said. “To test positive for EPO in the Henry Cejudo fight … You’ve got to think, if you’re on EPO – how much does that allow you to train extra time? How much does it allow you to recover? What is the quantifiable benefit? It must be pretty significant. … I almost want to try it.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/joe-rogan-podcast-ufc-cheating-tj-dillashaw-epo-failure-steroids-usada

Last edited:
I refuse to watch JRE or listen to UFC commentary because Joe Rogan is defenitly on PEDS. Guy is a cheater.

He was his most delusional fangirl. Just look at the podcast when he comforts him in the assumption that he didn't really lose to Cejudo. Pathetic<{cruzshake}>

TJs career is literally over

Wonder what he'll do now?

Joes a promoter of himself and the ufc.
Good for him.

TJs legacy has always been overstated. He was one of, maybe the best Bantamweight at the time. But P4P and all time he didn’t even crack top 5 with his signature championship wins being a broken Renan Barao and Cody no brain.

That beings said, his overrated legacy is shot now. Especially when you find out that EPO is not tested all the time. With Cody calling it out years before he actually tested positive for it more likely than not he has been doing it in some way for a long time.

I was never a fan of Dillashaw or his nasty gyno titties.

GettyImages-870336710-1.jpg

I refuse to watch JRE or listen to UFC commentary because Joe Rogan is defenitly on PEDS. Guy is a cheater.
Who is Guy? Not heard of that fighter and what's he got to do with Joe Rogan taking TRT?

I was a huge TJ fan, even after the embarrassing loss to Henry.

I was a huge Jon Jones fan until repeated drug test failures and the dick pill excuse.

These guys knew what they were doing so I can no longer support them.

You sign a contract giving your word you're going to abide by a long list of rules, and when you break the PED rule, I'm done with you. It's sad and disappointing, but you move on.

Back