Joe Rogan hyped with Cody Garbrandt's latest fight

His podcast voice is too try hard "radio voice." Would have been somewhat funnier if he sounded exactly the same as he always does at UFC events. Anyway, Brian Stann needs to replace him.

5 seconds in, I'm done. Too much Callen being annoying as fuck already.

Kinda Sick of Rogan, I watch UFC events live in UK, main card is 3am--6am

Last thing I need is Rogan Yelling at me through the tv for 3 Hours

His podcast voice is too try hard "radio voice." Would have been somewhat funnier if he sounded exactly the same as he always does at UFC events. Anyway, Brian Stann needs to replace him.
If anything i give rogan points for being original, stann, anik and 99% of sports broadcasters try too hard to do that dumb reporter deep voice, it sounds stupid and has been way overdone

Btw u ducked out av contest faster than aldo ducked conor

Is there a way to watch fights without the commentary? Other than muting...I like to hear the crowd and the corners.

Already shilling for neck tatt's inevitable title shot. Hopefully the Miz lays him out.

If anything i give rogan points for being original, stann, anik and 99% of sports broadcasters try too hard to do that dumb reporter deep voice, it sounds stupid and has been way overdone

Btw u ducked out av contest faster than aldo ducked conor
I'm not looking for originality corny commentary like Joe's. His "once ever athlete" BS regarding Ronda was enough for me. I'm looking for actual technical analysis from ex fighters. Dominick Cruz and Stann both break down fights better than him. Shocker.

You're not even worthy to call me out for an av bet, btw. Look at your gay av. You've been here longer and I still have more likes than you. I won't even get started on how Nate's probably gonna throw the fight Saturday to make more money from a trilogy fight instead. But I'll remain faithful the Diaz bros would fuck that right up even if it was planned. Diaz via 2nd round KO.

I'm not looking for originality corny commentary like Joe's. His "once ever athlete" BS regarding Ronda was enough for me. I'm looking for actual technical analysis from ex fighters. Dominick Cruz and Stann both break down fights better than him. Shocker.

You'e not even worthy to call me out for an av bet, btw. Look at your gay av. You've been here longer and I still have more likes than you. I won't even get starters on how Nate's probably gonna throw the fight Saturday to make more money from a trilogy fight instead. But I'll remain faithful the Diaz bros would fuck that right up even if it was planned.
Loo tl:dr youre ducking me, thats ok just dont turn this into something its not

Hahahahahahahah

Unworthy145984. Sorry
Literally what Aldo use to say to duck Conor, look what happen d to him. Any1 with confidence doesnt care i ave bet with the first person they gav me didnt even look at the name

Lol he literally sounds the exact same all the time from UFC to podcast

You have to love how easily BJM tossed Cody after the stoppage.

Back