Joe Rogan has lost touch with reality(from reddit)

Basically Joe has been living the rich Hollywood, gated community lifestyle for so long that he forgot what normal means. I mean think about it, you live a really insulated lifestyle with a bunch of people with the same lifestyle as you, its starts to feel normal.

We shouldnt determine our worldview based on the conversations of rich C level actors and comedians like Rogan, Callen, and Schaub.

There are people basing their worldview off of Rogan? Odd because I have mostly seen a kind of skeptical virtue signalling in relation to him. And I'm not sure why he needs to get away. He seems like he is happy, healthy, and wildly successful. Maybe it's his critics that need to focus on what matters, like working on their own life rather than pontificating about what Rogan should do with his.

That Reddit poster sounds like a person who is suffering and my heart goes out to him.

Ahh reddit , a bastion of reason and wisdom. We should all base our world view around NEETs that obsess over joe Rogan.

Or the dude who started the reddit thread could just find another podcast to listen to. The guy is correct that Joe is way the hell out of touch with reality and is filthy rich without having a real job and surrounded by yes men, but you're not forced to listen to his podcast. Rogan has been in the zone and has managed to be in the right place at the right time for like 30 years. I say good for him, but that insulation from the real world does mean that I don't personally value his perspective very much and don't really listen to his podcast.

It'd be easier if this guy just didn't listen to Joe Rogan for a year.

Breaking news, rich comedian who lives a luxurious lifestyle is out of touch with working class people

You can't convince any human being to live a worse life than they can afford. Yes it's unrelatable, but if your job told you they were about to pay you 10x normal salary, no human would keep the same lifestyle. What a dumb idea. Joe will never go back to normal lifestyle after the money he makes.

Basically Joe has been living the rich Hollywood, gated community lifestyle for so long that he forgot what normal means. I mean think about it, you live a really insulated lifestyle with a bunch of people with the same lifestyle as you, its starts to feel normal.

We shouldnt determine our worldview based on the conversations of rich C level actors and comedians like Rogan, Callen, and Schaub.

He's lost touch with reality now and not back when he believed the moon landings were fake?

UFC comentator and 100million dollar spotify deal podcaster isn't in touch with the middleclass. Wow thanks needed a reddit essay to confirm this.

Joe likes to rant about:

Hunting, his sensory deprivation chamber, sauna, how SJWs are censoring people's free speech and how it's a big problem, and a few others. He also tends to be a yes man to whoever comes on his show.

It's pretty annoying , yes. He's actually a very poor interviewer. Doesn't actually try to learn about his guests. Just uses them as instruments for talking about the aforementioned list of pet interests he has.

Boring.

He's good in his wheelhouse: comedy and mma, but even then, his interviews are tainted by his 'hype man' status (as opposed to him being an analyst).

If you took his format, his guests, and injected a bit more objectivity, intelligence, and some tough and incisive questions, it would be a lot better.

The problem is, that usually requires someone reading the book of the guest in advance or some rigorous pre interviewing and I don't think Joe can be bothered at this point.

Not everyone. There are people who are following the quarantine guidelines and being responsible, empathic, citizines. This in order to not potentially catch any disease and spread it in their community. Then u have selfish douche bags who are going to packed bars on memorial day because their pussy got in a knot just for being on a 3 month lockdown. These types are the ones that hang themselves their first day in prison.

the majority of the world is not pleased with the lockdown. that doesn't mean they're going to break it, but ask the people who are currently abiding by the rules if they wish this shit would end, the resounding answer will be: YES.

Back