Joe Rogan getting desperate when a guys locks a sub...

My favorite part is a second after Joe blows his wad on a "That's deep Mike, it's over!!!" when as the fighter escapes, Goldberg is forced to say "And he's out!" Can't tell if Goldie gets off on doing that. Sometimes they're really excited "AND HE'S OUT's."
I love when Goldberg gives Joe shit. Makes him more relatable

Do commentators have monitors? If not he also may not have the best view of the sub from where he is
Yes, pretty much all sports commentators have monitors. UFC, NBA, WWE, NCAA etc.

Indeed, Jones is a monster for sure... but i still think Shogun could have done better than taking the beating of his life. anyway, props to Jon, he deserves to be the champ!
In his defense.. he was training for Rashad. Rashad is 5'10 with half Jones' reach?

Joe Rogan just has a submission appreciation... thread.

In his defense.. he was training for Rashad. Rashad is 5'10 with half Jones' reach?
Yeah, but i dont think that was the problem, Shogun had some time to change the sparring partners... the main problem i think was that this specific camp he had no head coach, even Eduardo Alonso was away this time... And of course, coming from a knee surgery is never good, but i think tha real reason he took a beating was the way he fought against Jon... He went full berserker, not using his head lol, ended eating that huge knee seconds into the fight and some nasty ground and pound that round... Jones destroyed Shogun this round already, most of the guys would have quit in the first.

jon-jones_mauricio-rua.jpg
this is one of the best finishes of all time

Joe Rogan freaking the hell out when Palhares had Belcher's leg on the ground was hilarious.

I imagine he would tap faster than a team of Irish dancers if he were in that position.

Also seriously it's so unfair people on yellow cards get the cool yellow names.
I dont even know why I got it lol.

Well that's how every color commentator should react imo. A locked up sub pretty much equals game over, as well as a vicious knockdown. It's MMA ffs.

Joe Rogan freaking the hell out when Palhares had Belcher's leg on the ground was hilarious.

I imagine he would tap faster than a team of Irish dancers if he were in that position.

Also seriously it's so unfair people on yellow cards get the cool yellow names.

So I've noticed you try to sound like a smart ass funny type of guy in all the posts I've from you. But I've also noticed that nobody thinks your funny, do you think one day people are finally going to laugh at your jokes ?

No, it has nothing to do with this particular topic, it's something I've noticed about you in general.

*grabs popcorn and wait*

So I've noticed you try to sound like a smart ass funny type of guy in all the posts I've from you. But I've also noticed that nobody thinks your funny, do you think one day people are finally going to laugh at your jokes ?

No, it has nothing to do with this particular topic, it's something I've noticed about you in general.

*grabs popcorn and wait*

I understand where the envy is coming from but

l1ffb.gif

Back