Joe Rogan & Duane Ludwig video

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I dunno if this has been posted before but enjoy!

Joe Rogan hate starting in t minus

Nice TRT and HGH (and who knows what else) enhanced kick! Rogan 15 years ago, in his prime, was much smaller than he is now before he got on all of the PEDs (which he openly admits to being on).

Nice TRT and HGH (and who knows what else) enhanced kick! Rogan 15 years ago, in his prime, was much smaller than he is now before he got on all of the PEDs (which he openly admits to being on).

Out of curiousity, got a source for that last claim?

Rogan kicks hard. I've seen a few videos of him kicking. He looks jacked too.

..and this is why I let Rogan slide when he's in commentator mode.

[edit] Oh, and I love side kicks..

I can't wait for Goldberg to show few capoeira moves. Not many people know he is very good.

that bag looks like it took a beating.... Jesus rofl Rogan eating that horse meat? I can picture rogan just snapping during one fight that's boring and just jumping the cage and fucking someone up rofl.....

The one thing he is doing incorrectly technique wise, is taking a small step with his front foot before throwing his back kick. This telegraphs the kick and makes it easy for an elite level striker to spot and counter/stop.

Joe Rogan was faster when he was in his prime to all those attributing his kicks to hgh.

The one thing he is doing incorrectly technique wise, is taking a small step with his front foot before throwing his back kick. This telegraphs the kick and makes it easy for an elite level striker to spot and counter/stop.

Joe Rogan was faster when he was in his prime to all those attributing his kicks to hgh.

Source or gtfo.

Edit. Might have misread that one, if you weren't claiming he was on hgh, ignore my post ^^

TRT Joe destroys Ludwig 9 times out of 10.

Source or gtfo.

Edit. Might have misread that one, if you weren't claiming he was on hgh, ignore my post ^^

Haha no, I was not claiming he is on HGH.

That was a response to one of the earlier posters who said that essentially he has good kicks because he's on trt/hgh.

I am a huge fan of Joe Rogan, and I've watched him compete in his prime when I was young.

Back