• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joe Rogan continues his series of alt right interviews: 915 Nick DiPaolo

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Joe Rogan's role in creating the pro-Trump, alt-right sphere of influence has to be analyzed more critically (self.GamerGhazi)

submitted 8 days ago * by TheRootsCrew

I've been talking about this more and more, but we have to acknowledge a few facts. I'm taking this from /u/bom-chicka-wah-wah

https://np.reddit.com/r/Fuckthealtright/comments/5rnxah/whats_this_subs_opinion_on_people_who_give/

Namely people like Joe Rogan. I used to be a fan of Joe's podcast, now i can't fucking stand it. I lost all respect for him after he starting hitting the Alt-right crack pipe.

Some of his past guests :

• Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Steven Crowder
  • Dave Rubin
  • Charles C. Johnson
  • Christina Hoff Sommers

I love how the guests for podcast #911 were renowned CTists Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo

Milo - gay jew
Rubin - a liberal
Sommers - a feminist

Yup, literally Hitlers.

does alt right mean trump supporter or nazi

because people keep using it both ways

milo is a gay jew who fucks black dudes, if that passes for a nazi these days...

milo is a gay jew who fucks black dudes, if that passes for a nazi these days...
Seriously, they need to quit lumping conservatives with us... for their own good. :p

I love Nick DiPalo. Lmao at alt right. I will never get tired of you weak asshurt lemings.

Joe Rogan's role in creating the pro-Trump, alt-right sphere of influence has to be analyzed more critically (self.GamerGhazi)

submitted 8 days ago * by TheRootsCrew

I've been talking about this more and more, but we have to acknowledge a few facts. I'm taking this from /u/bom-chicka-wah-wah

https://np.reddit.com/r/Fuckthealtright/comments/5rnxah/whats_this_subs_opinion_on_people_who_give/

Namely people like Joe Rogan. I used to be a fan of Joe's podcast, now i can't fucking stand it. I lost all respect for him after he starting hitting the Alt-right crack pipe.

Some of his past guests :

• Milo Yiannopoulos
  • Steven Crowder
  • Dave Rubin
  • Charles C. Johnson
  • Christina Hoff Sommers

Anyone that uses "lost all respect for", is an automatic douchebag.

DAVE RUBIN is alt right?? Jesus...

Last edited by a moderator:
You should know what a Alt-right person is, none of those are alt-right but stay brainwashed from media.

By the standard application of logic around here, if one conservative takes BBC up his ass, don't all conservatives?

I only ask because I know when a fat chick at Berkeley shouts for feminism, it's immediately attributed to every liberal alive.

Dipaolo is a funny guy but he's so racist he makes Anthony Cumia cringe.

OH NO!!!!!! Somebody with an opposing view:eek: TS you are what is wrong with a lot of liberals right now. Rogan is not an Alt Righter by any means. If anything is influencing him it's liberals men pepper spraying and assaulting women during protests.

(Listen to the first 9 minutes of this) And btw this was from last week and his guest Pete Holmes is super Liberal.

Last edited:
Lefties would've considered the tv show tough crowd as alt right

Not sure I understand.

Joe is pushing alt right shit because he has people on?

It's up to you to make a decision not him. He is presenting people for you to consider.

This is the best form of communication otherwise it's an echo chamber circle jerk.

Nick is a comedian. a controversial one, but still a comedian.

"Everyone I don't like is Alt-right" - Liberals in 2017

Alex Jones is just a man fighting the good fight vs the interdimensional psychic vampires.

He will have some young turks or vice retards on soon. Appreciate that he has both sides come on.

Back