Joe Rogan "Adesanya is one the greatest Human Beings I have ever met"

Being that UFC/MMA fanboys are literally the lowest common denominator
I wont take all this Izzy slander personal. i mean what is there to argue. You guys mostly sided
with Dana and tried to help sabotage Francis lol. so what really is there to say.
you guys go wild when the dana walks out <TheDonald>

so again you guys have no credibility on morality lol..

Joe was dead wrong for his comments nuff said....

I noticed yall all said so much about izzy's sexual orientation him painting his nails wearing ear rings, his fashion
etc etc but had nothing to say when those pics
of DDP mouth kissing his coaches and getting his thing tugged came out, yall said nothing about Jiri acting like a samurai dork some of you all thought it was
cool but got everythiing to say
about izzy loving anime,

WE WONT EVEN GET INTO STRICKLAND. but thats just the thing the fact a guy like
strickland resonates with so many ufc mma fans Proves why I already won. you guys cant ever come back from that.
the man literally is a bad day away from killing someone, WANTS TO DO IT, bashes people Seriously not jokingly either.
and hes yall darling....

Last edited:
I would've said this a few years back but the way he handled his win against Alex and his defeat against Strickland made me question him.
The little I saw from Izzy after his loss to Strickland was humble and respectful. What did I miss?

Being that UFC/MMA fanboys are like john anik said literally the lowest common denominator
and its true I wont take all this Izzy slander personal.

I noticed yall all said so much about izzy's sexual orientation him painting his nails wearing ear rings, his fashion
etc etc but had nothing to say when those pics
of DDP mouth kissing his coaches and getting his thing tugged came out, yall said nothing about Jiri acting like a samurai dork some of you all thought it was
cool but got everythiing to say
about izzy loving anime,

WE WONT EVEN GET INTO STRICKLAND. but thats just the thing the fact a guy like
strickland resonates with so many ufc mma fans Proves why I already won. you guys cant ever come back from that.
the man literally is a bad day away from killing someone, WANTS TO DO IT, bashes people Seriously not jokingly either.
and he gets ZERO PUSH BACK.
What did you win Homie? Fact Cherry Picker of the month? Racist of the year? Seriously dude, Strickland gets called on his bullshit all the time, DDP got plenty of abuse for the kiss. and just because Izzy attracts heaps of abuse onto himself, everyone else should get abused too or it's not fair?

"won't take all this Izzy slander personal" ...LOL. You cry a lot.

Why? What's so great about him?
Seems like a cool guy, and a hell of a fighter.
But we can stop the compliments there.

Joe Rogan is (for sure) an odd little man.

Adesanya stuck up for him in a big way when he was being attacked about Covid shit.

It was real, and I respected Adesanya for it.
But... Rogan was an idiot and had no idea what he was talking about, should we respect people for defending idiots that should keep their mouth shut when they have no clue what they are talking about?

Joe Rogan literally has the worst character judging ability I've ever seen. He said Brendan Schaub was funny ffs and pushed him to get into comedy. All Brendan is known for is getting shit wrong and lying constantly. The guy has the 2 worst comedy specials known to man. Lol

But... Rogan was an idiot and had no idea what he was talking about, should we respect people for defending idiots that should keep their mouth shut when they have no clue what they are talking about?

maybe

Why so many posters here hate on Izzy ?

Hes not your role model, he has flaws like everybody.

Enjoy/Disengage with his style and move on ffs

Adesanya is human he has flaws.but if you have been listening to his words for the past years he’s been speaking into a mic and haven’t concluded he is a standup individual with a good outlook on things then you either are retarded or haven’t been paying attention.

So would you say that black people are better athletes generally because they work harder at it?
And if thus is true why has there never in history been a black medallist in Olympic swimming?

They're always nice towards fellow celebrity / famous people, how they treat everyday people is a better indicator of how good of a human being they are

True. Izzy is always one of the nicest and most gracious fighters to fans on all the embedded episodes. I think that’s a better indicator of his character as well.

"This black man stood up for me when I was calling other black men apes and dropping N bombs like I drop elk meat turds. I think I'm going to tear up again."

on top of that the Lowest common denominator fanboys had the sheer audacity to say THEY WEREN'T OFFENDED LOL
like yeah we all know that lol. those who can read the room can tell. Its like someone calling women
Dogs, and before my sister can say something i or 100 different men cut in front of her and be like
Hey bro im not offended Dont let the
haters get to you"

Like it was never some peoples place in the beginning to get offended or not.
<36>
Spotify artist just wanted to know why does this guy (JOE)
get all this money and yet he says stuff like that and the artists that made
spotify what it was and the people who joe offended the ones
who practically invented all the genres of modern music today, cant get paid decently.

so they gotta hear that from joe on top of him getting 100 million dollars and yet
they barely getting paid?
come on.
but Money talks and joe brings in all the eyes.
<Prem771>
The real root of this issue is that joe rogan just isnt funny.

A REAL COMIC like george carlin bill burr or
bobby lee could of pulled off a funny
offensive joke. hell MAYBE even chael or Connor. I said MAYBE.

Kinda surprised, I feel this way, but I thought it was a strange take. Feel like he says stuff that rubs me the wrong way. The out burst against DDP that got me yellow carded for quoting would have been on the news if the roles were reversed

Back