Media Joe Rogan acting skills

Sign of the times that an idiot with nothing profound to say ever has such a popular podcast. Rogan is your typical fool that likes to hear himself talk; he has zero talent at anything.

LMAO such lowlife BS coming from the envy of momma's basement dwellers is just another badge of merit for Rogan.

Some of you have a weird obsession with Joe Rogan and discounting anything he's ever done. You would probably be better suited putting this effort into your own lives instead of worrying about his.

Last edited:
Rogan should use the same lines in his post fight interviews.

He’s acting when commentating too, and not good at hiding how bad he is.

Could have starred in The Godfather, missed calling because of generation. Not.

Sign of the times that an idiot with nothing profound to say ever has such a popular podcast. Rogan is your typical fool that likes to hear himself talk; he has zero talent at anything.
Speaking of missing a generation...

So... popularity=talent? Sorry, not so. Running your mouth for a couple hours on a podcast doesn't make you talented

So, I am an idiot because I don't realize different people have different opinions? Like, what? Some people are of the opinion that those not belonging to a certain race is inferior; in fact, millions believe that, does that make it legit? You can have something stupid that a lot of people like. Your point is pointless.
Being able to keep conversations interesting for several hours is an important skill to have in life.

A few people have addressed the Dave Chappelle thing. I don't find Dave to be a part of Rogans crew regardless if he toured with him. Just like I'm not even talking about Burr either who is a lot closer to him than Dave. I'm talking about the moronic death squad and guys like Tony Henchcliff/Santino Mexican/Schuab etc..the guys that would blow Joe. Dave and Bill don't need Rogan.

My theory is Rogan deliberately surrounds himself with the worse comedians to make himself look better.
you're not wrong!
however, i did go to a comedy show he headlined probably 10 years ago and he was, by far, the least funny of the comedians that went on. he probably learned his lesson.
i do enjoy his podcast when he brings Randal Carlson and Graham Hancock on but its hard to ignore how little i laugh at things he says when compared to the things his guests say.

Apparently there are only two guys that can play meathead Italians in Hollywood. Joe Rogan & Tony Danza. So he was happily type cast and making that $$$.

He was good on News Radio but had a nice guest spot on Just Shoot Me.

Joe Rogan is a joke, but as a comedian he falls SHORT

<36>

Rogans got the most ridiculous workout face I've ever seen.

I remember his spiel about this kettlebell training, apparently he likes to imagine hes trying "for his life" and its a life and death situation or some nonsense.

Dude needs to lay off the alpha brain.
The guy would take powerful hallucinogens and then submerge himself in a (at-home!) sensory deprivation tank.

Back