Joe *place word here* Rogan??

That's the one. If you could only hear the announcers and not see the fight happening, you'd never know when the exciting shit happens because that's what Joe does.
Ikr, I mean he just does it randomly. Almost like a trourettes tick, there never seems to be a genuine reason as to why he does it, I can imagine him just doing it in his sleep just quietly going “ohhh” & Jamie just rubbing his head like “go back to sleep joe”

Joe " You want some elk ? I got some in the back" Rogan

Joe it's locked in tight it's overOOOHHH he got out Rogan

Joe absolute idiot rogan

Any word?

Joe Bacon Rogan?

Am I doing it right?
No, no, no, silly. Here I’ll teach you. Joe “you just blew my mind because I lack the synapses necessary to have coherent thought and process information properly” Rogan

No, no, no, silly. Here I’ll teach you. Joe “you just blew my mind because I lack the synapses necessary to have coherent thought and process information properly” Rogan

The title clearly says place a word. Not words.

Fuck Joe Rogan. Fuck Callen. Fuck Schaub.

Eddie Bravo's pretty cool. Weird, but cool.
Couldn’t agree more, Joe is just an idiotic nob, callen just irritates me when he talks about f*cking cheese & wine like f*ck of Brian no one give a sh*t go drink by yourself you poo, Schaub is quite possibly the most egotistical dickwad I’ve ever seen, Eddie is a walking meme but you gotta love him, just so god damn sceptical of everything, it’s honestly too much, I mean how can someone possibly have such little trust in absolutely everything

Joe "Brock Lesnar could rape me" Rogan

The title clearly says place a word. Not words.
You don’t have to follow the order that intensely, no specificity necessary here my friend, one word, two words, 987 words, knock yourself out babes

Joe "Brock Lesnar could rape me" Rogan
More like Joe “I want Brock to take me, I want to feel his big lunch box hands manhandling me as he slides deep inside” Rogan

More like Joe “I want Brock to take me, I want to feel his big lunch box hands manhandling me as he slides deep inside” Rogan
I’m willing to admit I may have taken that one too far

I think I understand how to do this completely

Joe Spatula Rogan

This is so much fun!

Back